Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Have any of you guy's actually met ??

Have any of you guy's actually met ??

Old Jan 12th 2005, 5:59 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have any of you guy's actually met ??

Originally Posted by smartd
havent had the pleasure yet but....

what if you meet someone and turn out to dislike him/her in real life. that'll probably affect your online presence on the forums.

D

It does happen!
Old Jan 12th 2005, 6:52 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
It does happen!
Its the same regardless of how you meet anyone.
You may meet someone, and disagree with some of there views, or they may have traits that you dont agree with. Is all you do is choose to keep them as an aquantance rather than a friend....this town is too small to have enemies.

live and let live i say.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:04 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Its the same regardless of how you meet anyone.
You may meet someone, and disagree with some of there views, or they may have traits that you dont agree with. Is all you do is choose to keep them as an aquantance rather than a friend....this town is too small to have enemies.

live and let live i say.
That's very true JD, when living in Panama there was but a handful of expats, we had to get on. We were from all kinds of backgrounds etc but I soon learnt to accept and move on.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Ahh well maybe she will join us one night

Bless, you must become my apprentice dear I will take you under my wings (or bedcovers) and teach you a few things or two
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:08 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Bless, you must become my apprentice dear I will take you under my wings (or bedcovers) and teach you a few things or two

I'm forever blowing bubbles springs instantly to mind!!
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
A bubble bath with a dose of Laura doused in it is QUITE fun, believe me!!
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:18 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Wink Re: Have any of you guy's actually met ??

I live in a cave no one ever comes to bloody visit...sept the gas man..and JD..on the meeting up note.. I find after meeting me it just confirms to most people that i'm a Git both on the net and in Life...god i'm hung over...
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:21 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak

LOL
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:22 am
Banned

Originally Posted by lewis748
I live in a cave no one ever comes to bloody visit...sept the gas man..and JD..on the meeting up note.. I find after meeting me it just confirms to most people that i'm a Git both on the net and in Life...god i'm hung over...
Ahhh poor lewis i'll come visit your bat cave
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:25 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Post Re: Have any of you guy's actually met ??

That's very true JD, when living in Panama there was but a handful of expats, we had to get on. We were from all kinds of backgrounds etc but I soon learnt to accept and move on.
I lived in Ryl North wales onces..and wanted to move on a soon as I got there is it close to Panama?
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:26 am
Banned

I lived in Ryl North wales onces..and wanted to move on a soon as I got there is it close to Panama?

Eerrrr LOL not quite lewis you will hv to spend more time in your bat cave at this rate studying geography
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:27 am
Long Member

Wink Re: Have any of you guy's actually met ??

Ahhh poor lewis i'll come visit your bat cave
I'v got a PVC Cat suite you can wear for the Visit !!!
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:28 am
Long Member

Talking Re: Have any of you guy's actually met ??

Eerrrr LOL not quite lewis you will hv to spend more time in your bat cave at this rate studying geography
Did you get to Berlize!! I seved there a few times....Its like North wales in the summer but with less flys....
Old Jan 12th 2005, 9:42 am
Banned

Did you get to Berlize!! I seved there a few times....Its like North wales in the summer but with less flys....
No I didn't went to Disney World though LOL

PVC hmmm not sure about that