Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Have any of you guy's actually met ??

Have any of you guy's actually met ??

Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:33 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have any of you guy's actually met ??

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I've got a suppository for ya that will stop the worms getting out

Ooooo suppositories, can't wait, i've got us some new toys to play with, forget the bunny!!!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:36 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Ooooo suppositories, can't wait, i've got us some new toys to play with, forget the bunny!!!!
Your beginning to sound oh so much like Sophie......Bless
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:39 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Your beginning to sound oh so much like Sophie......Bless
Is that good or bad
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:41 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Is that good or bad
Tres bon
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:44 pm
Banned

Tres bon
Ahh well maybe she will join us one night
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:47 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Tres bon
Right i off out & about tonite where are you guys goin anywhere good, maybe c u later
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:48 pm
Up in the air

Ahh well maybe she will join us one night
You both seem like nice people, it would not be fair for me just to use you for mind blowing, awesome sex, then break your heart ..

And on that note, im off home, then to Scarletts....the circus is in town, and im gonna find me a sword swallower....nite all
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:50 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

You both seem like nice people, it would not be fair for me just to use you for mind blowing, awesome sex, then break your heart ..

And on that note, im off home, then to Scarletts....the circus is in town, and im gonna find me a sword swallower....nite all

See you xx
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:53 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
See you xx
Hey heart just posted a couple of piccies, they'll have to do till i can find some norm ones LMAO im off cu xx
Old Jan 11th 2005, 3:03 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TA5
nabs me and a buddy will be at one of the madinat bars for a while tonight you are welcome to come

I'll be there
Old Jan 11th 2005, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hey heart just posted a couple of piccies, they'll have to do till i can find some norm ones LMAO im off cu xx

Nice to meet you RT. I happen to know the couple in the background. I might be wrong though. Does he work for Emirates?
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

I have a buuny....lol
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:06 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Nice to meet you RT. I happen to know the couple in the background. I might be wrong though. Does he work for Emirates?
Yes he does. Well did go out got stood up by a friend (female) waited 1hr 20 mins now @ home drinking Hot Choc !!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Yes he does. Well did go out got stood up by a friend (female) waited 1hr 20 mins now @ home drinking Hot Choc !!
You could have come here.....for a b&c x
Old Jan 11th 2005, 5:10 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by sarah1
You could have come here.....for a b&c x
Yea h i did think on it but i thought it a bit late as you have energetic day 2moro

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.