Hatta and Taxis

Old Jul 23rd 2010, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all
Default Hatta and Taxis

Im thinking of having a couple of nights in hatta with my g/f at the fort hotel.

Anyone been and is it any good?? Read a few reviews and seems ok.
Also, how much do you think it would be in a taxi from Barsha to Hatta roughly and how long does it take??

thanks in advance.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hatta and Taxis

Originally Posted by StublueKPL
Im thinking of having a couple of nights in hatta with my g/f at the fort hotel.

Anyone been and is it any good?? Read a few reviews and seems ok.
Also, how much do you think it would be in a taxi from Barsha to Hatta roughly and how long does it take??

thanks in advance.
spugsy was there the other week and had a good time i think...don't know how much a cab would be, but it will only take about 45 mins...

MM, xx
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
spugsy was there the other week and had a good time i think...don't know how much a cab would be, but it will only take about 45 mins...

MM, xx
Thanks for that. Been on the net for hours looking at places. Going tomorrow for 2 nights

Im swaying towards the Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa now!! Still fancy a wee trip to Hatta though maybe next month!
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

Gulfstreamaviator is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice hotel.

Try a rental from Thrifty in MOE, less than 200 aeds for 24 hours....

Perhaps better than taxi, as some exploring in Hatta is possible.

OR come up to RAK to see us.....

Hilton Beach Club is excellent, Al hamra Fort, (where I live) is also very good. The Cove Rotana is perhaps the best.

Taxi from DXB airport is 180 out and perhaps 150 back to RAK.

glf

Last edited by Gulfstreamaviator; Jul 23rd 2010 at 4:09 pm. Reason: better plan.