Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Has anyone ever been to Shola Gift Village in Deira

Has anyone ever been to Shola Gift Village in Deira

Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Fairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really nice
Default Has anyone ever been to Shola Gift Village in Deira

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has ever been to Shola Gift Village I am going back to the Uk for a month next weekend, back to freezing cold weather anyway I want to take some gifts back for family and friends and I was told that they sell the camels the same as the ones in hallmark etc and various other souvenirs much cheaper than in the mall gift shops I was wondering has anyone been and is it worth a trip to Deira and also can anyone give directions we have been to Deira city center shopping mall can anyone tell me directions from there thankyou in advance.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:26 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has anyone ever been to Shola Gift Village in Deira

go to the antiques museum in al quoz. search for directions on here
Old Apr 24th 2008, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Fairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really niceFairyangel is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiva
Thanks Shiva will check it out tomorrow
Old Apr 24th 2008, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
i was going to say that, but it doesn't sell the camels as far as i know...

MM, xx
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:37 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

'My mate went to Dubai and all I got was a shitty stuffed camel'
Old Apr 25th 2008, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i was going to say that, but it doesn't sell the camels as far as i know...

MM, xx
Thanks MM I am going to check out the antiques museum but if not I will buy the camels from hallmark for my friends 2 little girls.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
'My mate went to Dubai and all I got was a shitty stuffed camel'
Well are'nt you the lucky one.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:30 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairyangel
Thanks MM I am going to check out the antiques museum but if not I will buy the camels from hallmark for my friends 2 little girls.
It will be interesting to see how those little girls will incorporate the camels with their other toys.

Desert Ken anyone?
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:35 am
Now 15% less offensive

I'm a Dubai girl
In a mall filled world
Life in plastic
The summer here is drastic

Come on Sheela lets go sheesha
aye aye aye yeah....
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

It will be interesting to see how those little girls will incorporate the camels with their other toys.

Desert Ken anyone?
Yes very good to go with there dessert barbies
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:27 am
Now 15% less offensive

Barbie in a Burka - nice!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Yes luvly jubly
Old Apr 25th 2008, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

it's called a fulla doll...

MM, xx
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

I decided against camels and got them a t shirt instead