Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Happy New Year Everybody XX

Happy New Year Everybody XX

Old Dec 31st 2004, 8:44 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy New Year Everybody XX

Except the people on my ignore list

To the others....I still hv my karma list and will fill it ASAP.

Enjoy yourselves tonight and all the best for 2005
Attached Images  
Old Dec 31st 2004, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Hazel Eyes will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Happy New Year Everybody XX

Happy New Year to you to!!
Old Dec 31st 2004, 10:44 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Hi JB...

Happy New Years for u and ur family!!!

NOVITA
Old Dec 31st 2004, 10:49 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

sorry jules... ur on on my ignorelist so i could not read that!!!

Have a good new year to all... except newbies with irritating questions and trolls.

Happy New Year for those who are in Dubai and missed friends who have returned to the UK and Europe.

Take care all and let's have a new year where we actually respect each other this year!

Cheers... Joseph (now in leg brace and on walking stick!)
Old Dec 31st 2004, 10:59 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative

Have a good new year to all... except newbies with irritating questions and trolls.

Happy New Year for those who are in Dubai and missed friends who have returned to the UK and Europe.

Take care all and let's have a new year where we actually respect each other this year!

Happy new year to all and sundry....whatever u may be doing 2nite.

Joe...what does
mean????
Old Dec 31st 2004, 11:09 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Happy new year to all and sundry....whatever u may be doing 2nite.

Joe...what does mean????
Hmmm... I do respect old git TS and MT (but not the bitch Trin). Btw TS... hope u hv a happy new year whatever u r doing tonight with Ms.Speaks.

For Joe... hope u have a happy new year too... and maybe less grumpy for 2005 . Hope ur leg getting better ... When r u flying back to Dubai then?

NOVI
Old Dec 31st 2004, 11:16 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Would I be one of those irritating newbies/troll/both?
Old Dec 31st 2004, 11:31 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
I dont think this was aimed at you Sami, and I treid to mail you the details about driving and the mail came straight back!

Could you Pm me again with ur addy pls.
Old Dec 31st 2004, 11:31 am
semarang

Originally Posted by samireh
Hello Sami... have a happy new year for u...

NOVITA
Old Dec 31st 2004, 11:32 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I dont think this was aimed at you Sami, and I treid to mail you the details about driving and the mail came straight back!

Could you Pm me again with ur addy pls.
Hi Heart... Hope u have a happy new year! Doing anything special tonight???

NOVITA
Old Dec 31st 2004, 11:33 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Ehhhh....did somebody bleat?
Old Dec 31st 2004, 11:34 am
semarang

Ehhhh....did somebody bleat?
Hello JB... Where hv u been?
Old Dec 31st 2004, 11:35 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi Heart... Hope u have a happy new year! Doing anything special tonight???

NOVITA
Wishiong you a happy new year too ... Im not sure yet.
Old Dec 31st 2004, 11:37 am

Least Im not on the list as I can still read and reply to your postings... Happy New Year to you and yours Jools.. Have heaps of fun!!

BTW love the avatar

Heart x
Old Dec 31st 2004, 11:37 am
Banned

Originally Posted by novita77
Hello JB... Where hv u been?
Busy but been around, late night last night, I fancied a Chinese, so dragged the whole family around Dubai looking for one!!! Drank way too much, ate a fair bit and paid the price this morning. Catchin up all day ready for tonights activities LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.