Happy Girl!

Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Talking Happy Girl!

Just got home & was channel hopping throught the usual barrage of American shite trying desperately to find something watchable and came across Style TV which used to show fashion shows but now has BRITISH TV!!!!

Watching Sahara with Michael Palin just now and almost can't contain my excitement as Holby City is on at 9pm. OMG I think I'll have to lie down, it's almost too much.....
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:46 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Girl!

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Just got home & was channel hopping throught the usual barrage of American shite trying desperately to find something watchable and came across Style TV which used to show fashion shows but now has BRITISH TV!!!!

Watching Sahara with Michael Palin just now and almost can't contain my excitement as Holby City is on at 9pm. OMG I think I'll have to lie down, it's almost too much.....

Yeah I saw the adverts lately. Had to start as from today i think. They r going to show some british comedy as well.................cant wait for that one, hilarious! UK style isnt it??
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Malteser
Yeah I saw the adverts lately. Had to start as from today i think. They r going to show some british comedy as well.................cant wait for that one, hilarious! UK style isnt it??
Yup, that's the one. I miss British TV sooooo much, not that I watch much, but when I do I'd rather not have wall to wall American shite to choose from. Some good Brit comedy & dramas - fabulous!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:52 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, that's the one. I miss British TV sooooo much, not that I watch much, but when I do I'd rather not have wall to wall American shite to choose from. Some good Brit comedy & dramas - fabulous!

To be honest not that keen on uk tv but noone beats british humour........really really funny. Used to see "COUPLES" back at home, hilarious.....
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:54 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh I love Holby - probably about 5 years old though - never mind better than nothing
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Oooh I love Holby - probably about 5 years old though - never mind better than nothing
My thoughts exactly FD.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 4:04 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Another girlie thread? :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

LOLOLOLOL............. have fun ladies.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

You Girls need to watch Ab Fab, the lifestyle you lot lead it's all you need
Old Feb 1st 2005, 4:14 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
You Girls need to watch Ab Fab, the lifestyle you lot lead it's all you need
Ha Ha v. funny - I'm not quite as old as Patsy though although I have been likened to her on occasions :scared:
Old Feb 1st 2005, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Here's a link for you girls

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apps/ifl/food/s...size=15&Id=259
Old Feb 1st 2005, 4:27 pm
Its all good

[QUOTE=johnbuoy]Here's a link for you girls

Mmmm quite a few I like the sound of on those pages
Old Feb 1st 2005, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wou;d like to say Easily Pleased but that may lead to Gossip!!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 4:36 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Wou;d like to say Easily Pleased but that may lead to Gossip!!!
Yes and there's been quite enough of that around here lately and I am far from easily pleased
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Yes and there's been quite enough of that around here lately and I am far from easily pleased

Sounds like a challenge to me :scared:

But i respect you!!!

Damn another slip of the tongue, must lay off the wine
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 4:29 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Where, what number channel what, where......come on give quick before the Yanks drive me maaadddddddd

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.