Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NoViTa!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NoViTa!

Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:27 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NoViTa!

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Ermmm ..... Its heart ... NOT hog! If you please
Don't worry Heart - its her birthday!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:29 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]
Just had my breakfast so I have no space for one either ... Though they may not add much to the calories!!!

Heart
The fluff gets stuck between the teeth - yuck, I hate that!! :scared:
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:37 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]

Nov - if he doesn't suitably bestow u with gifts, we'll send someone round to sort him out !!
You sounds very concern to me TS... Very much appreciate it. I got a gold necklace from hubby with my name in arabic.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:38 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Truth Speak

The fluff gets stuck between the teeth - yuck, I hate that!! :scared:
And they dont provide tooth picks or floss either!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:39 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
lol... how about some vodka? No vodka either?
No... Water will do for me...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:41 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by novita77
You sounds very concern to me TS... Very much appreciate it. I got a gold necklace from hubby with my name in arabic.
Is it real? - make sure before you say thankyou
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:42 am
Premium Member

[QUOTE]

And they dont provide tooth picks or floss either!
Nothing worse is there - its like eating corn on the cob and having no floss or toothpicks handy.... awful
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:44 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
So Novita what's planned for today?
Can't go out for a meal today because my brother in law coming from UK (he works off shore in Qatar 1 mth off and 1 mth on) to our house. And I think my b'day would be a lad night instead. He promise to make it up tomorrow... (I hope so...).
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:45 am
Premium Member

Can't go out for a meal today because my brother in law coming from UK (he works off shore in Qatar 1 mth off and 1 mth on) to our house. And I think my b'day would be a lad night instead. He promise to make it up tomorrow... (I hope so...).
Good to see he has his priorities in the right place - Mrs Speak would gut my knackers off if I did that !! :scared:
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:46 am
semarang

Is it real? - make sure before you say thankyou
Actually... you got me thinking now... will go to the gold souq later on and have it check...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:48 am
Premium Member

Actually... you got me thinking now... will go to the gold souq later on and have it check...
Best idea, also tell him he's gotta take u out and brother in law can BBsit!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:49 am
semarang

Good to see he has his priorities in the right place - Mrs Speak would gut my knackers off if I did that !! :scared:
Make sure my hubby don't meet u in person. Otherwise u will be drinking together while I go shopping with Ms.Speak...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:50 am
Premium Member

Make sure my hubby don't meet u in person. Otherwise u will be drinking together while I go shopping with Ms.Speak...
Good point
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:50 am
semarang

Best idea, also tell him he's gotta take u out and brother in law can BBsit!!
BBsit with another 5 lad in the house? Well... i think i prefer to stay in the house and make sure they don't vandalize the house...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:52 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Do you not trust your hubbys choice then Novita??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.