Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Happy Birthday JD

Have a lovely one

Cas x
Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:17 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday JD

want to be the first to kiss our birthdayboy.....you're a day early
Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
want to be the first to kiss our birthdayboy.....you're a day early
Too late

No I'm not....it's Friday here.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Too late

No I'm not....it's Friday here.
damn....
Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CasG
Have a lovely one

Cas x
guess the jd is for the one and only jammie dodger in which case....cheers and HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:47 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
guess the jd is for the one and only jammie dodger in which case....cheers and HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MHR, JD. Hope you had a nice time in Saudi.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:00 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
MHR, JD. Hope you had a nice time in Saudi.
Yeah Saudi was ****ing awesome

Now back here just in time!!!!

Thank you everyone for my burfday wishes!!...and karma!

Last edited by Jammy_Dodgers; Mar 8th 2007 at 1:11 pm.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:27 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Yeah Saudi was ****ing awesome

Now back here just in time!!!!

Thank you everyone for my burfday wishes!!...and karma!
Hey you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I had no idea. I feel now....

Sorry about that, dude.... Was great chatting with ya! Looking forward to catching up when I am back in two weeks time.

The drinks are on me!
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:28 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Hey you!

Sorry about that, dude.... Was great chatting with ya! Looking forward to catching up when I am back in two weeks time.

The drinks are on me!
Hey matey, how are you...long time no see

Happy birthday JD
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:29 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hey you!

The drinks are on me!
no worries Face, was good to talk to you!!, and im glad to see you back on the board!!
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:30 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
no worries Face, was good to talk to you!!, and im glad to see you back on the board!!

I needed a break from that boring lecture anyway, so you called just in time.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:31 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Hey matey, how are you...long time no see

Happy birthday JD
Uncle Carl?! How have you and Aunty Cas been?

All good here, thanks. JD got me to come back on here to say hello to all of you. Been vvvvvvv busy with stuff here in London.

Gotta dash to the post office and to the library. Back in about an hour..... We can talk more then....
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:33 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle Carl?! How have you and Aunty Cas been?

All good here, thanks. JD got me to come back on here to say hello to all of you. Been vvvvvvv busy with stuff here in London.

Gotta dash to the post office and to the library. Back in about an hour..... We can talk more then....
Time differences, mate....we'll be fast asleep by then.

Get yourself back on a bit more if you can, and we'll have a few laughs

Me and Cas are good, cheers...take it easy and I'll see you around
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:36 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Time differences, mate....we'll be fast asleep by then.

Get yourself back on a bit more if you can, and we'll have a few laughs

Me and Cas are good, cheers...take it easy and I'll see you around
Will do!

Laters!
Old Mar 8th 2007, 1:37 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Many Happy Returns, have a good 'un bonny lad!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.