Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hang Over Cure??????

Hang Over Cure??????

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:41 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hang Over Cure??????

DH came home early and I told him of my mis-hap with the cooker and he said i could of been killed could of gone Poooooooof!
As the tea towel had hot fat on it and so did the cooker and it should of been the damp wrung out tea towel thingy jobbie ......I am lucky to be alive!

I did not have time to dress up all nicely for him but footie is on so he won't notice!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:45 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
DH came home early and I told him of my mis-hap with the cooker and he said i could of been killed could of gone Poooooooof!
As the tea towel had hot fat on it and so did the cooker and it should of been the damp wrung out tea towel thingy jobbie ......I am lucky to be alive!

I did not have time to dress up all nicely for him but footie is on so he won't notice!
yes you have lost the plot! best defrost some of the ice cubes !
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:49 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star

Do you want something? Is it his birthday? What's with making hubby a fancy meal & dressing up for him?
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:50 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yes you have lost the plot! best defrost some of the ice cubes !
Will do!
I am going to tend to my roast beef now nearly ready and smells de-lish!
Got new york cheesecake for pud!
A nice large glass of red and Anthea tonight and i should be ok by tomorrow!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:50 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Do you want something? Is it his birthday? What's with making hubby a fancy meal & dressing up for him?
oh...is that not the normal thing to do?
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:51 pm
Banned

Jolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant future

She hasn't had it for 2 days.....
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:52 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari

Ha ha. That's be what you do every night then?

The behaviour of a 'surrendered wife' - unless it is a special occasion.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:53 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Sparkle has been brainwashed by Anthea Turner and has decided to live her life in Anthea Turner world. Longstanding joke between us. I tried for a day and then got bored, she is obviously still very into it !!!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:54 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Jolly Roger
She hasn't had it for 2 days.....
what roast beef??? you could be right they had curry last night!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

geez, the day I have to dress up nicely and cook a good meal for my hubbie in order to get summat I want...is the day I get a new hubbie!!!

And TS...how can you even mention the "A" word on here

MM, xx
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:57 pm
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Sparkle has been brainwashed by Anthea Turner and has decided to live her life in Anthea Turner world. Longstanding joke between us. I tried for a day and then got bored, she is obviously still very into it !!!

I once saw 5 mins of that vile show that Anthea presents. I couldn't believe what I was seeing - the answer to a happy life is for a woman, no matter what else she does with her life, is to have a show home & know how to lay a fancy table.

Jeez, I loathe that woman & everything she stands for.

And I know some shocking stuff about her ex-husband.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:59 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I once saw 5 mins of that vile show that Anthea presents. I couldn't believe what I was seeing - the answer to a happy life is for a woman, no matter what else she does with her life, is to have a show home & know how to lay a fancy table.

Jeez, I loathe that woman & everything she stands for.

And I know some shocking stuff about her ex-husband.
is she a kind of Martha Steward?
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 1:59 pm
hmmmm...nice

if you knew me, you would not ask that question...
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 2:00 pm
Bored liberal

is she a kind of Martha Steward?
Kind of - I think she is obsessed by cleaning. I wonder if she has staff here though?

*hopes & hopes that Anthea goes to prison to spare us her hideous fluffyness*
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 2:01 pm
Bored liberal

if you knew me, you would not ask that question...

Ahem - I was being sarky, hence the 'wink'.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.