Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hang Over Cure??????

Hang Over Cure??????

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:55 am
Banned

Jolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hang Over Cure??????

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I am back on the drink again ...Just having a nice red vino whilst some scouse bloke called Derek crawls around a dark cella!
I hope you charged him a good price, after all, some people pay good money for that!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I am back on the drink again ...Just having a nice red vino whilst some scouse bloke called Derek crawls around a dark cella!
who is Derek ! you kept him quiet!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:01 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
who is Derek ! you kept him quiet!
derek accordian
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:02 pm
Banned

Jolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant futureJolly Roger has a brilliant future

derek accordian
You sure that's just your first vino?
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:04 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jolly Roger
I am starting to wonder !!! she is stuck in the house making dinner!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:08 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure of anything at the moment just had a small kitchen fire....am trying to cook a beef roast and prepare everything beforehand and heat up later to look perfect when DH comes in and the stupid tea towel decided to ignite itself. It sat too close to the gas and died. ...I nearly died with much "errrr errrr ummmm errrrrrrrrrrrr" hands in the air dance around the kitchen type act and then decided to chuck a glass of water over it. Was not sure if it counted as a chip pan fire or not as those are the only ones i have seen on t.v and anyway the tea towel was alight so couldnt use that anyway ..... Think I am in shock!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:15 pm
Banned

Not sure of anything at the moment just had a small kitchen fire....am trying to cook a beef roast and prepare everything beforehand and heat up later to look perfect when DH comes in and the stupid tea towel decided to ignite itself. It sat too close to the gas and died. ...I nearly died with much "errrr errrr ummmm errrrrrrrrrrrr" hands in the air dance around the kitchen type act and then decided to chuck a glass of water over it. Was not sure if it counted as a chip pan fire or not as those are the only ones i have seen on t.v and anyway the tea towel was alight so couldnt use that anyway ..... Think I am in shock!
You need a drink hon....
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:18 pm
Here comes the Sun

You need a drink hon....
Yeah a large stiff one!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:18 pm
Concierge

You need a drink hon....
please don't encourage her !!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:20 pm
Banned

Yeah a large stiff one!
yeah, and a drink too.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:21 pm
Concierge

yeah, and a drink too.
Jolly
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:33 pm
Here comes the Sun

yeah, and a drink too.
I'm really shocked now!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:37 pm
Concierge

I'm really shocked now!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:40 pm
Banned

I'm really shocked now!
Yeah, yeah, I bet you're a shy blonde in real life too....
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:55 pm
Concierge

Yeah, yeah, I bet you're a shy blonde in real life too....
yes I am a doting mother ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.