Hallmark Hotel

Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

Just Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really nice
Default Hallmark Hotel

I am arriving in Dubai for a week in April and have been offered the Hallmark hotel at a very good price, it looks fine for what I need it for (meetings and interviews). Question is, does anybody know if it's ok? I will have my wife with me so will need to venture out at night - is it located in a position that is within reach of the "things to do"?

http://www.hallmarkhotel.com/cont.html - a link showing the location!

Thanks
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:08 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hallmark Hotel

Originally Posted by Just Browsing
I am arriving in Dubai for a week in April and have been offered the Hallmark hotel at a very good price, it looks fine for what I need it for (meetings and interviews). Question is, does anybody know if it's ok? I will have my wife with me so will need to venture out at night - is it located in a position that is within reach of the "things to do"?

http://www.hallmarkhotel.com/cont.html - a link showing the location!

Thanks
its right next to the hotel I was staying in when I first got here, its handy for loads of places,a lthough afternoon taxis's can be hard to come by as the rush hour is crackers.

Rigga road has a million and one takeaaways and restaurants, oh and a few chinese hookers as well, but they are very polite.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

Just Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really niceJust Browsing is just really nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
its right next to the hotel I was staying in when I first got here, its handy for loads of places,a lthough afternoon taxis's can be hard to come by as the rush hour is crackers.

Rigga road has a million and one takeaaways and restaurants, oh and a few chinese hookers as well, but they are very polite.
Thanks, sounds ideal. Unless I hear otherwise in the next day or so I'll get that booked up pronto.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I would recommend you get a hotel on the other side of the Creek, Meow will kill me!! BUT - where are your interviews? getting from one side to the other can be a bit of a nightmare
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:40 am
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold

Interesting - where is this place and is it any use - I like simple easy hotels to go on the piss when up from oman. Is this one?

Thanks in adv.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I would recommend you get a hotel on the other side of the Creek, Meow will kill me!! BUT - where are your interviews? getting from one side to the other can be a bit of a nightmare
A couple in Media City and the addresses of the others I am waiting for.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:20 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

A couple in Media City and the addresses of the others I am waiting for.
I would try and get something up that end of town to be honest with you.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

I would try and get something up that end of town to be honest with you.
Sorry my local geography is still a little rusty but would the Jumeira Rotana make more sense?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:39 am
Concierge

Sorry my local geography is still a little rusty but would the Jumeira Rotana make more sense?
yes it would, you would be on the right side of the river, nice hotel by the way!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:40 am
Concierge

and the ones near the Trade centre, The Ibis I think it is called?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

yes it would, you would be on the right side of the river, nice hotel by the way!
Ah good! Should please the wife!! All I need now is a good contact at Etisalat HR to swing a meeting!!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

you would still be better off with something further out towards the Marina. The Jumeira Rotana is in Satwa and it will take you 1-1.5 hours to get back the from Media City in the afternoon.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:53 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you would still be better off with something further out towards the Marina. The Jumeira Rotana is in Satwa and it will take you 1-1.5 hours to get back the from Media City in the afternoon.
interview won't be at peak traffic times I would imagine. The prices rocket the further up here you come though.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
My meeting is at 10am in the morning (Sunday) and should only last an hour - will I be OK? Also I have other meetings during the week but still waiting for those addresses (Du, RP International).
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

You could always try The Metropolitan on SZR.

Handy location and has a bar called the Rattlesnake that has everything you could possibly ever need.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.