Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Haliburton Comes to Dubai....

Haliburton Comes to Dubai....

Old Mar 12th 2007, 2:49 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Haliburton Comes to Dubai....

Hmmm......... makes me wonder if the new direct Emirates flights to Houston have anything to do with this? Nah, course not!

Halliburton, the oil services company formerly headed by US Vice-President Dick Cheney, is moving its headquarters from Texas to Dubai.
Read the rest here
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:03 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Haliburton Comes to Dubai....

Originally Posted by Face81
Hmmm......... makes me wonder if the new direct Emirates flights to Houston have anything to do with this? Nah, course not!

Read the rest here
A fantastic terrorist target for extremists who do not wish to visit the decant west..
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
A fantastic terrorist target for extremists who do not wish to visit the decant west..

errrrmmm....... scary thought!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:13 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

errrrmmm....... scary thought!
Yeah but lets face it, could you think of a better target in Dubai ?

One that will upset the Americans more than the locals ??????????
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:14 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Yeah but lets face it, could you think of a better target in Dubai ?

One that will upset the Americans more than the locals ??????????
well I would have to reluctantly agree with you. Dangerous stuff. They have obviously don their homework, I think....
Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:52 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Read the rest here
direct flights to Houston? when do they start - my sister in law is in Houston.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Is that Houston,Texas or Houston,Wehaveaproblem?????
Old Mar 13th 2007, 5:24 pm
The Oracle

Yep, direct flights to Houston, Texas.... Emirates starts flights on the 3rd of December... This will be Emirates' farthest destination from Dubai yet!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 5:34 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, direct flights to Houston, Texas.... Emirates starts flights on the 3rd of December... This will be Emirates' farthest destination from Dubai yet!
And Sau Paulo.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 7:28 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
And Sau Paulo.
but what about newcastle !
Old Mar 14th 2007, 3:16 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

but what about newcastle !
Daily from September.

As one of Emirates spokesmen said 'We've had a lot of requests for flights from Newcastle. That should be one of the more interesting flights'
Old Mar 14th 2007, 11:55 am

Boydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud ofBoydy101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Daily from September.

As one of Emirates spokesmen said 'We've had a lot of requests for flights from Newcastle. That should be one of the more interesting flights'
flights are about £500/£600 from Newcastle direct sao hopefully it should keep the riff raff away. I can't be doing with hundreds of geordies/ mackems/ smoggies descending on Dubai just as I think I've left them behind.

God love 'em.

101 - moving on.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 12:25 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boydy101
flights are about £500/£600 from Newcastle direct sao hopefully it should keep the riff raff away. I can't be doing with hundreds of geordies/ mackems/ smoggies descending on Dubai just as I think I've left them behind.

God love 'em.

101 - moving on.
We're already here like, bonny lad.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 12:25 pm
Big Member

They'll find some way to get through government benefits.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 4:02 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Boydy101

God love 'em.

101 - moving on.
that's alot seeing as you can come on KLM for about 350 quid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.