Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Gulf News Offer! its true

Gulf News Offer! its true

Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:30 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gulf News Offer! its true

Get an annual subscription to Gulf news for 595/- and get a gift voucher for 400/- to spend at AREEJ Cosmetics plus free life Insurance!

Hey man This is an HELL of a DEAL! First i thought its hard to believe but i was in the process of getting the subscription before they came up with this offer so basically this offer pushed me to do it!

I got the vouchers and i gave them to my girlfriend to spend it so she did and she bought additional stuff from their store in Mercato! and she said the staff was excellent as well in there. and plus she got other free gifts from that store after purchases!

First time i experience an offer that was as good as it sounded!!! never before it happened always there was something dodgy behind lines.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Gulf News Offer! its true

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Get an annual subscription to Gulf news for 595/- and get a gift voucher for 400/- to spend at AREEJ Cosmetics plus free life Insurance!

Hey man This is an HELL of a DEAL! First i thought its hard to believe but i was in the process of getting the subscription before they came up with this offer so basically this offer pushed me to do it!

I got the vouchers and i gave them to my girlfriend to spend it so she did and she bought additional stuff from their store in Mercato! and she said the staff was excellent as well in there. and plus she got other free gifts from that store after purchases!

First time i experience an offer that was as good as it sounded!!! never before it happened always there was something dodgy behind lines.
Blessings all around......
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:35 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Blessings all around......

she bought me stuff from Clarins and 1 kouros and 1 Givency irrestible! actaully this amount exceeds the 400 mark!

Dont know who to thank the gf or gn!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:38 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Well I went to MMI today to renew my liqour licence (cost of 150dhs) anyway eventually got the 10,000 photocopies,letters, photos etc required and took it in and he told me that when processed I would get a 150 dhs gift voucher to spend in there - so effectively didn't cost me to renew it - must be a first !!
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

she bought me stuff from Clarins and 1 kouros and 1 Givency irrestible! actaully this amount exceeds the 400 mark!

She is not fit to have a GN of her own???
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:41 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

She is not fit to have a GN of her own???

Hi T how are you? Good trip?
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Well I went to MMI today to renew my liqour licence (cost of 150dhs) anyway eventually got the 10,000 photocopies,letters, photos etc required and took it in and he told me that when processed I would get a 150 dhs gift voucher to spend in there - so effectively didn't cost me to renew it - must be a first !!
Thats a shame.....
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hi T how are you? Good trip?
T is still in D.....
Will take off tomorrow night....Had to postpone...Health reasons....My voice is gone....
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:42 pm
Its all good

You must be careful you don't become a kept man lol
Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

With a GN like that,who needs a GF???.......
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:00 pm
Banned

With a GN like that,who needs a GF???.......
lol u mean with a gf like that who needs a gn
Old Oct 25th 2005, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol u mean with a gf like that who needs a gn
Dont take my words out of context.....
Old Oct 26th 2005, 4:29 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Kouros, now that takes me back to my teens!

Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:15 pm
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold

Last year's deal was better. Dh400 for subscription, plus a Dh500 Rivoli voucher. Effectively paying you to read it.

I asked the guy at Rivoli, and apparently a few crappy cheapskates did actually pick up items worth Dh495, such as a useless keyring. Hardly anything in Rivoli costs less than Dh1,000.

I still reckon getting 50% off a Mont Blanc pen is good deal.

*smugly caresses unused overpriced designer fountain pen*
Old Oct 27th 2005, 5:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by secretdubai
Last year's deal was better. Dh400 for subscription, plus a Dh500 Rivoli voucher. Effectively paying you to read it.

I asked the guy at Rivoli, and apparently a few crappy cheapskates did actually pick up items worth Dh495, such as a useless keyring. Hardly anything in Rivoli costs less than Dh1,000.

I still reckon getting 50% off a Mont Blanc pen is good deal.

*smugly caresses unused overpriced designer fountain pen*

NO this is the best DEAL! i love smell.

I am not shakspear to sit and write stories! what the hell should i do with a pen?