Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Gulf News building

Gulf News building

Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:59 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gulf News building

Originally Posted by lionheart
Was referring to the map...so was it easy collecting your tickets? Do they provide free parking?
it was easy...had to wake up the two people sitting there with the tickets...
parking is non existant...
Old Apr 10th 2008, 7:06 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
it was easy...had to wake up the two people sitting there with the tickets...
parking is non existant...
Finally picked up my ticket this morning and made use of the big free carpark next door. I see there is a 21yrs age limit for the event so my OH will have to carry some I.D. to be safe. Presumably, the venue will be teenager free.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Finally picked up my ticket this morning and made use of the big free carpark next door. I see there is a 21yrs age limit for the event so my OH will have to carry some I.D. to be safe. Presumably, the venue will be teenager free.
You tell them you're her daddy at the gate...they might let her in then
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:52 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
I would have but you only get 2 tickets per person...and mr MH likes to be by my side at all times...

GPS and me don't get along...
Doesnt like being told what to do, probably.................
Old Apr 10th 2008, 9:15 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Doesnt like being told what to do, probably.................
you know me so well...