Reload this Page >

Gulf Hotel Bahrain health club

Gulf Hotel Bahrain health club

Old Jul 19th 2012, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

gulf177 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gulf Hotel Bahrain health club

Hello everyone,
I'm moving to Bahrain, and I just checked out the Gulf Hotel Bahrain health club website, which gives the rate of BD600 for annual membership. Is anyone here a member, and would you recommend it? Also, does that include use of the pool (I went there once before and it was great).

I was looking at joining the Gulf Hotel or maybe the Ritz Carlton health club. Any recommendations between these two or any other places?

Cheers
Old Jul 20th 2012, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

markinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nice
Default Re: Gulf Hotel Bahrain health club

Originally Posted by gulf177
Hello everyone,
I'm moving to Bahrain, and I just checked out the Gulf Hotel Bahrain health club website, which gives the rate of BD600 for annual membership. Is anyone here a member, and would you recommend it? Also, does that include use of the pool (I went there once before and it was great).

I was looking at joining the Gulf Hotel or maybe the Ritz Carlton health club. Any recommendations between these two or any other places?

Cheers
I guess it all depends on where you will be living, the Ritz has a very long queue for membership normally, I settled for Coral Bay Beach Club at BD350 single and BD600 for a family of 4. Me and my son use it a lot as it has a bit of everything jet skiing / scuba diving / beach club as well as the spa and health club. But their is also the Yacht club in Sitra, and the British Club, but none compare to the Ritz Carlton.
Old Jul 21st 2012, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

gulf177 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Mark, thanks a lot for the reply. I'll be in Manama. Does the British Club have a decent gym and big pool? I imagine it's pretty crowded though. I'm mostly into swimming and working out, watersports an optional extra (steady!) Does Coral Bay have a gym?
Old Jul 21st 2012, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

brightonguy is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are in Seef, Seef Residence Gym (which is fantastic) and the pool (average) membership is for 300BD per year / 100BD per quarter / 50BD per month.
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gulf177
Hello everyone,

Cheers
Brit Club has a pool & gym (membership BD200 for a family). Ritz has pool, gym & beach BUT with a long waiting list unless you work for a preferred company then they can get you a membership (BD2k + joining fee of around BD800).

Try the Coral Beach Club (as mentioned previously) or the Novotel, they have a beach, healthclub and watersports. Don't the prices of the membership there though sorry!