Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Guitar Hero III Aerosmith edition with guitar for Wii????

Guitar Hero III Aerosmith edition with guitar for Wii????

Old Aug 25th 2008, 5:57 am
Just Joined

kellyloisgormley is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Guitar Hero III Aerosmith edition with guitar for Wii????

I have been looking everywhere for Guitar Hero III the Aerosmith edition for Nintendo Wii, that comes with the extra Wii guitar controller, but cannot find a shop that sells this in Dubai!

Does anyone know where i can buy this? It works out cheaper to get the package with the extra guitar as i already have the normal copy for wii, but it would be more fun to play the game with someone else!

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated - i have already tried Virgin and the main shops though...

Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all
Default Re: Guitar Hero III Aerosmith edition with guitar for Wii????

They did have it in Virgin in Mercato, but I think they sell out fairly often and the supply seems limited.

Ps. Make sure you get the correct version for your Wii.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:37 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jrudofsky
They did have it in Virgin in Mercato, but I think they sell out fairly often and the supply seems limited.

Ps. Make sure you get the correct version for your Wii.
Or just get your Wii chipped.......
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

Which is far to technical for me ;-)
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
sounds painful
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:55 am
Just Joined

kellyloisgormley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Thank you - i will keep looking and hoping that someone somewhere in Virgin will understand me
Old Aug 25th 2008, 7:51 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen it in Sharaf Times Square recently, but don't know if it was for the PAL or NTSC Wii.