Group apology

Old Oct 11th 2004, 12:36 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Group apology

OK i cannot tell a lie it was me....

ok folks i may have overstepped the bounds of decency and i would just like to extend an apology to any and all who were offended.

sorry

karma will be given to those most offended over next few days

chris
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

MCA27 will become famous soon enoughMCA27 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Group apology

Originally Posted by shiva

ok folks i may have overstepped the bounds of decency and i would just like to extend an apology to any and all who were offended.

sorry

chris
apologise for what?
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:57 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MCA27
apologise for what?
For using the C word I presume?
Old Oct 11th 2004, 7:17 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

sorry

chris
was u where?doing wot m8? spill!!!!

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 8:31 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

sorry

chris
do not worry too much, this is meant to be insitgated reality or a hyper relity but soe people think that the deifinition between the real world and this world share the same page.

noam chomsky and isaac asimov have a lot ot answer for... alos Ron L Hubbard but that is another story.. i hve just been told to remove my head so i can shove it up my arse this morning as well...

imagine trying to do that in the real world...

... hada 5 day row with someone the other month. I nesrly got banned twice, the other person nearly left the forum etc etc... just keep chilled and all will be fine. there was even a poll about it at one satge then we had our own slag forum and everything... it was great but eats up time.

maybe people should just remeber what this place really is and i for one would rather be inthe pub talking face to facve evcen though I am giutily of doing nearly 1000 posts in 3.5 weeks...

I will proabably end up with Bob having a laugh and just banning me for the hell of it now!!!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 8:49 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

sorry

chris
Chris, I definitely wasn't most offended but wouldn't mind karma if you're offering ...I just felt sorry for him
Old Oct 12th 2004, 6:27 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Chris, I definitely wasn't most offended but wouldn't mind karma if you're offering ...I just felt sorry for him

no worries,
bleedin thingy wont let me karma you,i need to spread it about before giving it to you again . ive spread some around but it still wont let me, sorry will try again tommorrow

Last edited by shiva; Oct 12th 2004 at 7:12 am. Reason: made no sense
Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:50 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

no worries,
bleedin thingy wont let me karma you,i need to spread it about before giving it to you again . ive spread some around but it still wont let me, sorry will try again tommorrow
Consider it a thing of the past. It all happened in a fit of rage and we all fly off like that when we are pushed too far. Its good to know that I have a mate that will blow off any idiots head when puch comes to shove! LOL.

Take it easy! we forgive u!!!

-Face81
Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:52 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
Consider it a thing of the past. It all happened in a fit of rage and we all fly off like that when we are pushed too far. Its good to know that I have a mate that will blow off any idiots head when puch comes to shove! LOL.

Take it easy! we forgive u!!!

-Face81
but it makes life more fun!!! heh heh
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:49 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
but it makes life more fun!!! heh heh
cheeky............

Poor Chris......he went all out an issued a group appology. I am very impressed. Well done m8!

-Face81
Old Oct 12th 2004, 10:52 pm
The 5th Amendment

cheeky............

Poor Chris......he went all out an issued a group appology. I am very impressed. Well done m8!

-Face81
give him aboiut 2 more weeks here and he won;t give a damn!!! lol
Old Oct 12th 2004, 11:09 pm
The Oracle

give him aboiut 2 more weeks here and he won;t give a damn!!! lol
and wot has earned him that rep?
Old Oct 12th 2004, 11:11 pm
The 5th Amendment

and wot has earned him that rep?
just the way it goes.... mob rule and all of that !
Old Oct 12th 2004, 11:18 pm
The Oracle

just the way it goes.... mob rule and all of that !
lol
Scottish Mafia now aswell!

off to uni now .........c u later on .......might be on in the pm.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 12:27 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

no worries,
Won't let you karma me? Give it to me again?? Hmphh...I'm sure I've never had any from you, so what's going on there? Unless you've done it anonymously

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.