Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Greetings from Down Under....

Greetings from Down Under....

Old Jun 10th 2010, 12:17 am
Just Joined

Richmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really niceRichmeister is just really nice
Default Greetings from Down Under....

Im actually from the UK but have been in Australia for the last 22 months. Came down here to work in IT recruitment but the GFC crisis rocked my career so I dissapeared into the outback to feast on dingoes and roo's! Ok, that last part was dramatized somewhat but Ive certainly done my fair share of travelling here and am proud to say I have visited every state, a feat even most ozzies havent even accomplished.

So Im 2 months away from my visa here expiring and I really wanna try and find some DJ work in Dubai on my way back to the UK and ultimately stay in UAE for a while. I just need to find myself a place to stay by the marina for 2 weeks. Can anyone suggest where to look or even consider letting me couch surf for a fortnight? Im easy to get along with, clean, domesticated and most of all respectful of others and their property. Check me out on Facebook anyway. Im defo coming to Dubai in July and it would be great to make some friends before I get there.

Add me on FB via Rich Hartley (dj_geez_r @ yahoo.com)
Old Jun 10th 2010, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greetings from Down Under....

Originally Posted by Richmeister
Im actually from the UK but have been in Australia for the last 22 months. Came down here to work in IT recruitment but the GFC crisis rocked my career so I dissapeared into the outback to feast on dingoes and roo's! Ok, that last part was dramatized somewhat but Ive certainly done my fair share of travelling here and am proud to say I have visited every state, a feat even most ozzies havent even accomplished.

So Im 2 months away from my visa here expiring and I really wanna try and find some DJ work in Dubai on my way back to the UK and ultimately stay in UAE for a while. I just need to find myself a place to stay by the marina for 2 weeks. Can anyone suggest where to look or even consider letting me couch surf for a fortnight? Im easy to get along with, clean, domesticated and most of all respectful of others and their property. Check me out on Facebook anyway. Im defo coming to Dubai in July and it would be great to make some friends before I get there.

Add me on FB via Rich Hartley (dj_geez_r @ yahoo.com)
Not sure about the Marina area but I once took a (very) short-term let in The Greens, which isn't far away.

I'll try to dig out the landlord's contact details and get back to you.