Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Graduation Certificates

Graduation Certificates

Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Graduation Certificates

Originally Posted by rebeccadubai
I think they wanted to wait until my six months probation period was up, just in case I left
Wow thats naughty

Its illegal for u to work with out yr labour card, and they def know this, what a huge risk, they could be fined up to 60.000 aed

watch them and shout me if u need advice
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebeccadubai
Yeah, I'm an exhibition designer. My first job from uni
Ah thats great, congratulations

You should be kept quite busy then, there are so many exhibitions here now

Big demand prob so dont feel u have to stay with this company if u feel they are a bit dodgy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

just out of interest how do you get a "copy" of your degree certificate to get it authenticated?

everything i've read on my universities website says that to get a duplicate you need to fill out a police report form and have it countersigned by a magistrate or solicitor to say its been lost or stolen...
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

t19hlr will become famous soon enought19hlr will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cham128
just out of interest how do you get a "copy" of your degree certificate to get it authenticated?

everything i've read on my universities website says that to get a duplicate you need to fill out a police report form and have it countersigned by a magistrate or solicitor to say its been lost or stolen...
Police report form?!! How bizarre!!
My uni will provide one on request for a charge of £25, and the will authenticate copies for free.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by t19hlr
Police report form?!! How bizarre!!
My uni will provide one on request for a charge of £25, and the will authenticate copies for free.
they just say according to the law you can only have one copy of the certificate... which is why i was wondering how everyone else managed it