Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Gourmet Burger Kitchen

Gourmet Burger Kitchen

Old Apr 5th 2007, 5:38 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gourmet Burger Kitchen

I have been told that these burgers are the s#it !!

Can anyone tell me where there the branches are.??

According to LJ's blog there is one in Mirdiff, but im not going all the way over there just for some cow-corpse.

Rgds
JD
Old Apr 5th 2007, 5:46 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gourmet Burger Kitchen

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I have been told that these burgers are the s#it !!

Can anyone tell me where there the branches are.??

According to LJ's blog there is one in Mirdiff, but im not going all the way over there just for some cow-corpse.

Rgds
JD
There's another one in DIFC (where parking is an utter nightmare).

They're OK, but I've had better.

Did you get your fish and chips the other day?
Old Apr 5th 2007, 5:51 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
There's another one in DIFC (where parking is an utter nightmare).

They're OK, but I've had better.

Did you get your fish and chips the other day?
No, I couldnt be arsed really.

Where abouts in DIFC is it ??
Old Apr 5th 2007, 5:53 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

No, I couldnt be arsed really.

Where abouts in DIFC is it ??
Errrr....not sure. I found it by wandering around and finding some central plaza area on the ground floor (I think) with loads of food joints. It was full of city types wearing pin-stripe suits and red braces shouting "SELL! SELL!" into giant mobile phones.

Last edited by littlejimmy; Apr 5th 2007 at 5:56 am.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:00 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Errrr....not sure. I found it by wandering around and finding some central plaza area on the ground floor (I think) with loads of food joints. It was full of city types wearing pin-stripe suits and red braces shouting "SELL! SELL!" into giant mobile phones.
Oh well, Ill have a look for it some other time.

I guess today it will have to be one of the food courts at DIC
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:12 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, Ill have a look for it some other time.

I guess today it will have to be one of the food courts at DIC
why is the garage shut??
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:20 am
W10

It's very good.

Best burgers I've had in Dubai, and not too far behind the original GBK in London (some of the ingredients are not quite up to scratch)

Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:25 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
It's very good.

Best burgers I've had in Dubai, and not too far behind the original GBK in London (some of the ingredients are not quite up to scratch)
Do you know where they are located w10?
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:25 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
why is the garage shut??
no!.

my kettle is broken.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:28 am
W10

Do you know where they are located w10?
Main DIFC building (not the Gate), just walk into through the door head in the direction of the Gate and it's on your left.

It closes at 8pm and weekends though.

Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:32 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
Main DIFC building (not the Gate), just walk into through the door head in the direction of the Gate and it's on your left.

It closes at 8pm and weekends though.
No probs, am gonna pop down there for lunch today..
Office is dead and i'm sick to death of Subways and faux indian/chinese
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

no!.

my kettle is broken.
that's you knackered for the weekend then! have you tried Johnny Rockets burgers?
Old Apr 5th 2007, 7:14 am
Up in the air

that's you knackered for the weekend then! have you tried Johnny Rockets burgers?
nope, where is JRockets?
Old Apr 5th 2007, 7:18 am
Concierge

nope, where is JRockets?
there is one in the marina, but the original one is on the beach road, opposite mcgrudy's near the sports shop and pet shop?? Not sure if it is still there as I haven't been in a while since the Marina one opened. Someone will know.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 7:23 am
Up in the air

there is one in the marina, but the original one is on the beach road, opposite mcgrudy's near the sports shop and pet shop?? Not sure if it is still there as I haven't been in a while since the Marina one opened. Someone will know.
sod it, ill head over there for lunch...easier than going all the way over to DIFC

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.