Reload this Page >

GOT PAINTBALL ??? Riyadh - KSA

GOT PAINTBALL ??? Riyadh - KSA

Old Oct 18th 2009, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

Omasood1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default GOT PAINTBALL ??? Riyadh - KSA

Hey fellows,

Asking for a favor here more than giving out info.
I and a good friend of mine are on the verge of opening a recreational PAINTBALL field just about 30km from the center of Riyadh. This will be a reservation only place. So to get to the point, we just want to get the word out and get some response on whether this will be successful in our expat community?
We are not opening this for the public and do not intend to either anytime soon. Just for compound residents, corporate, and the expat community as a whole.
I would really really appreciate if I can get some response on whether this will be a hit or a flop ?
Any ideas ?
More than welcome to give some advice as well. Everything from paint to the land has been discussed and decided. We just need some feedback to see what to expect. Also going to be going around local compounds and meeting up with recreation coordinators and advertising ourselves.

Thanks in advice guys...
Old Oct 18th 2009, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

monkieie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GOT PAINTBALL ??? Riyadh - KSA

Would you not have any hassle then about importing the guns (markers)? I for one would be very interested and could imagine a lot of the guys in our company going for it (we have 1200 employees, 90% non-Saudi). The question would be though, would it be a long-term success? You would have a problem in the hight of summer and in winter, I think that the weather would again put a lot off of it. It would be nice to see though - there's little enough to do here in your spare time as it is (and a few of the people at work have had it coming to them for a long time)
Old Oct 19th 2009, 4:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by monkieie
Would you not have any hassle then about importing the guns (markers)? I for one would be very interested and could imagine a lot of the guys in our company going for it (we have 1200 employees, 90% non-Saudi). The question would be though, would it be a long-term success? You would have a problem in the hight of summer and in winter, I think that the weather would again put a lot off of it. It would be nice to see though - there's little enough to do here in your spare time as it is (and a few of the people at work have had it coming to them for a long time)
Thanks for your prompt response, first of all we have done ALL the research necessary getting markers to setting up turf for the speed ball field is all done, location is set. We just need to see feedback. If possible, can you send me your email and company info? I'll send you guys a flyer or perhaps come pay a visit to your company and introduce a corporate offer?
In addition we will put everyone interested on an updated email list, which info to everything? I'm not discussing the location since we want to keep this private. Extreme summer and winters can be dealt with, this is going to be a weekend thing. Extreme summers - we'll play in the nights, we are getting flood lights setup over there, extreme winters, we'll be playing and setting up in the mornings and closing early. Also we're going with a HPA setup no CO2 so dont have to worry about all of its issues. HPA is better in the long run and more stable always.
Anyhow ... interested in knowing where you work and if you can help us get the word out kudos to you
Awaiting your reply ...
Old Oct 19th 2009, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

yes i think a good idea, if you want any help on the safety side of things please feel free to contact me via pm.
I can offer First Aid Training under license from USA.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by coffindodger
yes i think a good idea, if you want any help on the safety side of things please feel free to contact me via pm.
I can offer First Aid Training under license from USA.
Sounds great
Old Oct 19th 2009, 11:46 am
Just Joined

Alright everyone, here we go, the flyer is up and ready to be distributed
please get the word out and forward this to as many people as possible and make sure you get on our email list for opening discounts, updates and news ...
Please Please Please get the word out for us !!!!
Attached Thumbnails GOT PAINTBALL ??? Riyadh - KSA-arena-9.jpg  
Old Oct 20th 2009, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

monkieie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Omasood1
Thanks for your prompt response, first of all we have done ALL the research necessary getting markers to setting up turf for the speed ball field is all done, location is set. We just need to see feedback. If possible, can you send me your email and company info? I'll send you guys a flyer or perhaps come pay a visit to your company and introduce a corporate offer?
In addition we will put everyone interested on an updated email list, which info to everything? I'm not discussing the location since we want to keep this private. Extreme summer and winters can be dealt with, this is going to be a weekend thing. Extreme summers - we'll play in the nights, we are getting flood lights setup over there, extreme winters, we'll be playing and setting up in the mornings and closing early. Also we're going with a HPA setup no CO2 so dont have to worry about all of its issues. HPA is better in the long run and more stable always.
Anyhow ... interested in knowing where you work and if you can help us get the word out kudos to you
Awaiting your reply ...
I've sent you a message - good luck!