Goodbye 2004

Old Dec 31st 2004, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

kittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Goodbye 2004

2004 - Glad to see the end of it, for various reasons it has been the worst year of my life, hopefully 2005 can only get better!

Kitty
Old Dec 31st 2004, 1:18 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittykaboodle
2004 - Glad to see the end of it, for various reasons it has been the worst year of my life, hopefully 2005 can only get better!

Kitty
Go on...you've dangled the bait now...tell us y...
Old Dec 31st 2004, 1:19 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Kitty
Well I'm gonna be watchin the telly 2nite. Is Eastenders on? LOL
Old Dec 31st 2004, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

kittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura aboutkittykaboodle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Go on...you've dangled the bait now...tell us y...
Still not through it yet, come on this web site to escape!
off now to get my hair done - as they say when the going gets tough the tough go for a blow dry!!

Warm regards,
Have a lovely evening,

Kitty
Old Dec 31st 2004, 3:04 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Still not through it yet, come on this web site to escape!
off now to get my hair done - as they say when the going gets tough the tough go for a blow dry!!

Warm regards,
Have a lovely evening,

Kitty
ooohhhh... u said blow dry.... sorry, misread the post so will keep that one to myself.
Old Dec 31st 2004, 3:15 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
COme on folks....lets say goodbye to 04 ...tell us the most life-changing event of the year......
hmmm more like good riddance to the first 8 months... the next one good... the next 0.75 of one a nightmare... the next 2, good but stormy... the last 0.5 has been very up and down.

2 relationship destructions, one attempted suicide (not me or anyone anybody here knows), one abortion (If it were mine and not anyone anybody here knows), 22,000 miles of air travel, over 3000 posts, a few hangovers, being nicked by the Garde in Southern Ireland, and having my leg braced due to twisted and torn ligaments in my knee.

Wonder what will happen in 2005. Will need a good lawyer, doctor and Psychiatrist !!!

Have a good 2K5 all....
Old Dec 31st 2004, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Wink Re: Goodbye 2004

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
ooohhhh... u said blow dry.... sorry, misread the post so will keep that one to myself.
That can be a great stress reliever as well, at least so I'm told!!!

Kitty(with coiffed hair!)
Old Dec 31st 2004, 3:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

So what's everyone doing over midnight?
Old Dec 31st 2004, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bob
We're taking our youngest kittten and going to a friends house for lots of bubbly and partying!

Cheers!

Kitty
Old Dec 31st 2004, 4:04 pm
The 5th Amendment

That can be a great stress reliever as well, at least so I'm told!!!

Kitty(with coiffed hair!)
so I am led to believe.
Old Dec 31st 2004, 4:07 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Bob
not sure yet... changed my plans at the last moment... painkillers for the knee sound a good option!!!

now off line till 2005 so have a good one....
Old Dec 31st 2004, 5:26 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
not sure yet... changed my plans at the last moment... painkillers for the knee sound a good option!!!

now off line till 2005 so have a good one....
pain killers and booze...nice combo

Well have a good one
Old Dec 31st 2004, 9:39 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Spending time with Maltesers' family...
Old Dec 31st 2004, 11:06 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by novita77
Spending time with Maltesers' family...
nice
Old Jan 1st 2005, 3:03 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
Dont worry Heart, we know what u mean. Happy New Year to u and yr family xxxxx

I think im feeling a little nostalgic today......................Happy New year everyone
Thanks malt ... Happy new year to you and yours ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.