Good news boys...

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:38 am
W10

Default Re: Good news boys...

Originally Posted by shoushou
The 500 you are giving is for the man with the needle.Imagine what he will poke you with if you give him less
Didn't we throw you out into the mincing society?

*Guards release the attack Archers and lemonade

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:39 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Jammy_Dodgers]
Originally Posted by samireh
I don't really drink anymore these days....I get really thick if I do and have a temporary loss of my brain cells...and bad things happen.QUOTE]

Soooo...when you out next to meet us lot ?????
Oh no...I don't meet strange men off the internet....especially members of your club... I'm a convert now...a good girl...seriously..besides the boyf wouldn't like it....Do continue the highly amusing thread
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
Didn't we throw you out into the mincing society?

*Guards release the attack Archers and lemonade

YOU POWERMAD TART!!!!!!!!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:41 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=samireh]
Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Oh no...I don't meet strange men off the internet....especially members of your club... I'm a convert now...a good girl...seriously..besides the boyf wouldn't like it....Do continue the highly amusing thread
Excellent, and feel free to view my highly witty posts throughout the "im sorry thread" (shameless plug)

A thread where you can confess your sins and get absolution.

Its in the lounge
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
Was that the rabies shot? I told you you didn't need it. I've only just had my medical and that came back clean as a whistle.

(amazing what kind of report Dh500 can buy you )

sorry honey..ur not alone
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:42 am
W10

[QUOTE=samireh]

Oh no...I don't meet strangely alluring men off the internet
That's my entire plan of attack up the spout then

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:44 am
W10

Originally Posted by Singlemom
sorry honey..ur not alone
You have the morals of an alleycat...would you like to become an honorary member?

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I practice auto-erotic asphixiation..can someone stuff an orange in my mouth and strangle me whilst i **** ??? thanks in advance
I'll have to pass on that one SS..
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:46 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
You have the morals of an alleycat...would you like to become an honorary member?
Indeed..the female membership ritual is the same as that of the Hells Angels.
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

*wonders why SM's bottom is sore...consider neither himself nor W10 have "been there"............yet??

:scared: Exactly!

IT WAS AN ALLERGY SHOT!!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I'm wearing a red erotic santa claus suit with the red garter stockings, SS,please photograph me and give it to W10 so that he will publish it for tomorrows fromt page news..

Your wish is my command ,oh Master.I am sure it will be more fetching than last weeks photos,remember,the one you were posing as a sexy nurse!!!!!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

:scared: Exactly!

IT WAS AN ALLERGY SHOT!!!
My immunity to the male species was going down
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:51 am
Up in the air

My immunity to the male species was going down
Dammit..........how long til it wears off?

No point me trying my phermone spray then!

bugger
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:52 am
W10

bugger
And we're back to the first post again...

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:54 am
Up in the air

I can often be found in Yorks. Most men who come there are so drunk they do not realize i am in drag..business is good..I pick up my Ferrari in two weeks
Thanks SS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.