Good news boys...

Old May 23rd 2005, 5:39 am
W10

Default Good news boys...

http://www.7days.ae/content/view/1457/3/

Old May 23rd 2005, 5:42 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good news boys...

Originally Posted by W10
Not if you go for blondes.
Have not seen a great deal of Blonde locals....
Old May 23rd 2005, 5:45 am
W10

Aren't you just a little bit curious? Especially given their penchant for erm...well...you know.

I've seen loads of blonde women wearing veils - I reckon you could get one for Dh400.

Old May 23rd 2005, 6:08 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Aren't you just a little bit curious? Especially given their penchant for erm...well...you know.

I've seen loads of blonde women wearing veils - I reckon you could get one for Dh400.
I dated an Iranian girl when i was in Bahrain..
And indeed W10, she did have a penchant for Anal sex.
This is based on cultural issues where they must not have had intercourse before marriage.
(you will also notice that alot of them have stretch marks around there mouth also)

But how pray tell do you know this Mr10 ????
Old May 23rd 2005, 6:10 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
This is based on cultural issues where they must not have had intercourse before marriage.
(you will also notice that alot of them have stretch marks around there mouth also)

But how pray tell do you know this Mr10 ????
However, The Algerian Muslim from the other night was having none of it............
Old May 23rd 2005, 6:14 am
W10

Were you her bitch?

Old May 23rd 2005, 6:19 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
Were you her bitch?
No Sir, I treated that biaaatch as an equal.....once she had done her chores.

(just joking ladies xxxxx)
Old May 23rd 2005, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

No Sir, I treated that biaaatch as an equal.....once she had done her chores.

(just joking ladies xxxxx)
You two are at it again????
Old May 23rd 2005, 6:46 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hi SS,

Liked the clip I sent?
Old May 23rd 2005, 6:51 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by shoushou
Just messin' about
Old May 23rd 2005, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Just messin' about

I can't believe you two!!!! :scared:
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:07 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Singlemom
I can't believe you two!!!! :scared:
SM, you know us, you KNOW we are harmless little boys having fun. We are just joking..all our posts are nonsense.

We both have the utmost respect for all living things..including women.
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

SM, you know us, you KNOW we are harmless little boys having fun. We are just joking..all our posts are nonsense.

We both have the utmost respect for all living things..including women.

Of course I know u two are harmless

We had this discussion before, and u keep forgetting I'm Tunisian
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:21 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Of course I know u two are harmless

We had this discussion before, and u keep forgetting I'm Tunisian
no i dont
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:27 am
W10

including women.
I think thats about the only thing I have respect for

Money - nope
material possessions - nope
my body - nope
my car - nope (managed to pop the little bugger onto two wheels last night)
my brain cells - nope
my dignity - nope (not that I have a shred of it)
common decency - nope
women - yep (especially if they're arabic - keeping it on topic here!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.