Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Getting a UAE Visa for a Colombian citizen

Getting a UAE Visa for a Colombian citizen

Old Mar 27th 2017, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

dominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond reputedominoman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting a UAE Visa for a Colombian citizen

My mother in law wants to come and visit us here in UAE. She's Colombian and lives in Colombia.

I've tried to find info on what is involved and it's all a bit confusing. This seems to be the official site?
https://www.moi.gov.ae/en/eservices/...ourist.72.aspx

Is there a better place for info? Or is that the right place.

It seems she needs to pay a 200 AED fee, and we provide a refundable 1000 AED guarantee. On our side we also need to provide Health Insurance. As it is for just one month is there a way to get that here in UAE?
Old Mar 28th 2017, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting a UAE Visa for a Colombian citizen

If your flying her in on EY/EK, then they take care of all that nonsense (mother in law can apply on the website at her end) I haven't had to put a deposit down if you get it this way. If not, I've got a contact that has organised the visa and insurance for me in the past - will PM it to you this morning.

FYI - this link has additional info.

Health insurance mandatory to enter UAE – Residency department | GulfNews.com