Getting a ban...

Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:08 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting a ban...

....ok so looks as if I'm going to move on after just over 6 month at my company, they are happy to give me an NOC but.....I have heard that the ministry can still give me a 6 month ban,

anyone know anything about this? or how to get round it??

Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

twistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of lighttwistopher is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Getting a ban...

If you have an NOC, you won't get a ban.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
....ok so looks as if I'm going to move on after just over 6 month at my company, they are happy to give me an NOC but.....I have heard that the ministry can still give me a 6 month ban,

Spugsy the labour law is a mare here, i had to ring the labour office here in AD yesterday re the exact same thing, they told me if you work for your company for more than 3 years then you will not get a ban, if you worked less than 3 years and you can not get a No Objection then there will be ban, i asked re paying 5000 dibs to get the ban lifted, they couldn't even answer me, there reply was, the law changes everyday, call us nearer the time:curse:
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I was under the impression that Immigration enforced a ban if you changed jobs in less than a year
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I was under the impression that Immigration enforced a ban if you changed jobs in less than a year
Oh who knows as i said the laws change daily and even the labour dept don't know but from what i gathered with my conv with them yesterday if you get a noc even less than one year then you wont get a ban
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this thread was gonna be about rule 14......
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Spugsy the labour law is a mare here, i had to ring the labour office here in AD yesterday re the exact same thing, they told me if you work for your company for more than 3 years then you will not get a ban, if you worked less than 3 years and you can not get a No Objection then there will be ban, i asked re paying 5000 dibs to get the ban lifted, they couldn't even answer me, there reply was, the law changes everyday, call us nearer the time:curse:
yeah I hear different things, the whole 'ban' thing is ridiculous anyway.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:04 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

So what's the story, morning glory? Found a better spot in the sun?
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
So what's the story, morning glory? Found a better spot in the sun?
oh big time fella, big time...
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:12 am
Account Closed

oh big time fella, big time...
Spill the beans, big boy...
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I also think the ministry put a ban if you leave with the first year.

but with the types of company you are looking at they wil surely be free zone based so the ban doesnt have any effect.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spill the beans, big boy...
need to keep this all quiet until the deal is done mate, lets just say its 2 steps up from where I am.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:46 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I also think the ministry put a ban if you leave with the first year.

but with the types of company you are looking at they wil surely be free zone based so the ban doesnt have any effect.
nah no free zone where I'm going, big company though, but my company want me to take a paycut and drop a grade, so the ministry won't like that so that may help in my favour.

I'll have to see what the new company can do for me.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by annacarna
Oh who knows as i said the laws change daily and even the labour dept don't know but from what i gathered with my conv with them yesterday if you get a noc even less than one year then you wont get a ban
A friend of mine was given a NOC after working 18 months and still got hit with a six months ban when she returned...that was only a few weeks ago.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 11:56 am
why ayeeeee man!

A friend of mine was given a NOC after working 18 months and still got hit with a six months ban when she returned...that was only a few weeks ago.
but is there a way around the ban? paying to get out of it? working and the money going into my wifes account??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.