Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

general advice an moving pets to abu dhabi

general advice an moving pets to abu dhabi

Old May 14th 2014, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: general advice an moving pets to abu dhabi

Originally Posted by bodieanddoyle
Mine is not overwrought at all. Like I said, maybe in AD it's different, but in KSA the vets are useless. The supplies are not there (I had to make my own Elizabeth collar for a cat because not one single vet or pet shop in jeddah had one). Maybe because of the rescue work I do I see that shit side more than some have. But it is shit.
Must have been terrible. What did you use to make a lampshade?
Old May 15th 2014, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

bodieanddoyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: general advice an moving pets to abu dhabi

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Must have been terrible. What did you use to make a lampshade?
I'm about as eager to tell you that as you are interested in my answer. And I'm sure you're not stupid enough to have not understood the context of my post. Bored by any chance?