gays

Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:51 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: gays

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Trying to use a character set converter and its not working.
Previous post said roughly I drank too much vodka last night, went to a nightclub and got wrecked. but apart from that im fine
right..... that wud explain that JD dosier then!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Trying to use a character set converter and its not working.
Previous post said roughly I drank too much vodka last night, went to a nightclub and got wrecked. but apart from that im fine
Ah well, that explains it then, they don't teach you things like that for O Grade Russian!

Dosvidanya folks.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:52 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
right..... that wud explain that JD dosier then!
да..........Da !!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:54 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

да..........Da !!
ok...... 3 words then. lol.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:56 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
ok...... 3 words then. lol.
Yet again, the thread has lost it's way.
back on topic please....DubaiExpat's sexy lesbian encounter stories.
bring it on!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:59 pm
The Oracle

Yet again, the thread has lost it's way.
back on topic please....DubaiExpat's sexy lesbian encounter stories.
bring it on!!!!
7 pages L8er, he says! hahahahahaha

like the thread, DubaiExpat has gone for the day. And ur hour is up aswell. Better pay them b4 the buggers try to bill u 4 another hour.

Oh and the stories to come will be quite entertaining, I am sure!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

longhung is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kristy
I bow to the majority!
Hi Kristy
What did I wrong to you I only asked some info about the current gayscene in this area as a horny newcommer so the only thing you have to do to be civiliced and give me some info as normal gays are doing

Verus Amicus Est Tamquam Alter Idem
Old Dec 18th 2004, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Check the new thread "Sophie's Story"!!!
Old Dec 19th 2004, 4:13 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
did it already get pulled, where is it?
Old Dec 19th 2004, 4:16 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
did it already get pulled, where is it?
It got deleted...have non of that dodgy stuff and this one better not be either, can't be arsed reading the whole thing as it's an old thread to begin with...
Old Dec 19th 2004, 4:20 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
It got deleted Sophie...booooooo !!!

Will have to be PM or email. !
Old Dec 19th 2004, 4:36 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

It got deleted Sophie...booooooo !!!

Will have to be PM or email. !

yea, i vote for a mass pm
Old Dec 19th 2004, 4:52 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by longhung
Hi Kristy
What did I wrong to you I only asked some info about the current gayscene in this area as a horny newcommer so the only thing you have to do to be civiliced and give me some info as normal gays are doing

Verus Amicus Est Tamquam Alter Idem
There is no gay scene to speak of as it is illegal here and you will be deported.
Im sure it happens, but they are very low-key.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 4:58 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

There is no gay scene to speak of as it is illegal here and you will be deported.
Im sure it happens, but they are very low-key.

i wouldn't say that it isn't illegal, but i can say i've seen plenty of arabs and indian men walking around shj hand in hand
Old Dec 19th 2004, 5:00 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by TA5
i wouldn't say that it isn't illegal, but i can say i've seen plenty of arabs and indian men walking around shj hand in hand
That will be the blind leading the blind.....happens alot over here. !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.