gays

Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:45 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Re: gays

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Bless!!! I would tell the story now but I am going out soon (incidentally with my lesbian friend Laura)
I promise to have it ready by tomorrow!
Tease!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Bless!!! I would tell the story now but I am going out soon (incidentally with my lesbian friend Laura)
I promise to have it ready by tomorrow!

So will it be 4 stories by tomorrow then...???
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:46 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, I shall split the tale into different parts.. The first part is on its way

result
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
So will it be 4 stories by tomorrow then...???
Probably just one, it is good Laura is coming round, we can sit and talk about it, jog my memory back with every little detail for you!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:48 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Probably just one, it is good Laura is coming round, we can sit and talk about it, jog my memory back with every little detail for you!
thats so thoughtful of u.... make sure to tape it so that u dont miss anything. lol

Funny how this thread is suddenly the most active thread on the forum. hahaha
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:50 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Well I got to go now, tummy is rumbling!! Keep me informed please, this has peaked my interest hehehehe.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:51 am
Up in the air

Video is the best medium for capturing happy times... Can be round with a camcorder in 10 mins
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:51 am
Just Joined

longhung is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Face81
Steady on there m8.

U r virtually on Jumeirahs doorstep already! haha

Beyond Junction 1 is Jumeirah.
Come on I serious now because my ballroom is always full were can I find guys like you to flush the system a nice bar maybe.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:53 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by longhung
Come on I serious now because my ballroom is always full were can I find guys like you to flush the system a nice bar maybe.
Anyone else confused?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:54 am
Up in the air

Ivor Biggun, now LongHung........ Hello Balushi, BB,Metal Prienst...blah blah blah
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:59 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

wot r u on about?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:59 am
Just Joined

Ivor Biggun, now LongHung........ Hello Balushi, BB,Metal Prienst...blah blah blah
I think you talking to much bullshit I an a guy who like to do something real juicy sorry to bother you
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:01 pm
The Oracle

Exactly! Well spotted there m8. That collapsing grammar is a dead give away.

Wot a jerk - he cant seem to take a hint, can he? bloody hell!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:04 pm
Up in the air

I think you talking to much bullshit I an a guy who like to do something real juicy sorry to bother you
I think your on the wrong site ****wit, try www.adultfriendfinders.com.

Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Face81
Exactly! Well spotted there m8. That collapsing grammar is a dead give away.

Wot a jerk - he cant seem to take a hint, can he? bloody hell!
Sorry I am Duch I can not help it having a deep feeling about your idiom but I look nice, blond hair and blue eyes (are they not saying dumm blonds)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.