gays

Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:22 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: gays

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Bless, married before we came here to avoid visa hassles, will annul/divorce when we go back eventually, but for assets/taxes purposes, however we will still stay together - although we do have an open marriage/relationship
ah right. Good to know for future reference, I suppose.

So where is Laura? Back in the UK?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:23 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Bless, married before we came here to avoid visa hassles, will annul/divorce when we go back eventually, but for assets/taxes purposes, however we will still stay together - although we do have an open marriage/relationship
fantastic....
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
fantastic....
Yes, marrying/divorcing for tax purposes is fantastic isn't it
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:31 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, marrying/divorcing for tax purposes is fantastic isn't it
was thinking more along the lines of open relationship..
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
ah right. Good to know for future reference, I suppose.

So where is Laura? Back in the UK?
No, Laura still lives here, we are still best friends
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:37 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

No, Laura still lives here, we are still best friends
that some sort of a hint? lol
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
was thinking more along the lines of open relationship..
It depends on how open you are about things in bed...
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:40 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
lol... DE... u can PM me part 2.

i'll take part 2 when you get a chance as well, quite the nail-biter
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:41 am
Up in the air

It depends on how open you are about things in bed...
You are such a tease........
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TA5
Bless, you are on the "To-do" list. I am taking it all those that received Part 1 will like to get Part 2 as well, or are there any opt outs?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:44 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by TA5
I agree there. In ur own time DE.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond reputeIan12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lcfcfem
Hi, first time here. My new hubby has worked in Dubai for many years and has been back in the uk for 3years now. We are planning to take the family out there for a couple of years as he really would like to go back. We have 3 childrent between us. My main concern is that I have a wonderful 20 year old lad, qualified hairdresser, who is very happily gay. I would like him to come with us but how does the society view homosexuals. He is extremely well balanced and has a great life in the midlands. I do not want him to have pressures that we could avoid. Any opinions would be gratefully welcomed.

Another worry is football. At least my priorities are right!!!!!! I assume that there is sky in Dubai with all the football matches broadcast the same as the UK.

Im doing loads of research into 'living in Dubai' and I would also welcome any really good web pages.

Thanks very much

Denise
Hi Denise

I've worked in the field of gay rights for many years and my advice would be for your or your son to ring Stonewall or email them. www.stonewall.org.uk They have up to date information on almost every country of the world. One of the posts said that there were no problems there. I think the legal situation is somewhat different and as in most Islamic countries, homosexuality is illegal. However that should not stop your son from coming to visit you. It is about being sensible. Good luck.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:47 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Bless, you are on the "To-do" list. I am taking it all those that received Part 1 will like to get Part 2 as well, or are there any opt outs?
Oh go on then, I'd hate to be left out!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:50 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kristy
Oh go on then, I'd hate to be left out!
It would nbe a shame to be missed out...Can I have pt 1 DE ...
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:53 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
It would nbe a shame to be missed out...Can I have pt 1 DE ...
Have sent u my well read copy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.