Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Gay guy moving from London to Dubai

Gay guy moving from London to Dubai

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

londonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to all
Default Re: Gay guy moving from London to Dubai

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
If we really must have this discussion, and there seems little merit in continuing with it as no consensus will be possible, then at the very least can we do so without resorting to playground name-calling?

While I do not agree with Maranello's point of view, he has at least laid out his arguments politely and reasonably.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to my death your right to say it" - Voltaire

LondonGuy - the direction that this thread has taken is exactly why I suggested that you be very discreet if you choose to move here. I'm sure that, if you can sort out a job, you would enjoy the UAE.
Thank you and I agree this subject should be closed.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

londonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to alllondonguy28 is a name known to all

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND, THIS IS NOT THE REASON I WROTE THIS THREAD. I WANTED HELP BUT IT'S GETTING TO GAY BUSHING

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME HOW TO CLOSE THIS TREAD.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:23 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by londonguy28
THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND, THIS IS NOT THE REASON I WROTE THIS THREAD. I WANTED HELP BUT IT'S GETTING TO GAY BUSHING

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME HOW TO CLOSE THIS TREAD.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
I have contacted admin, it may take a little while because of the timezones though.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MataHari
I have contacted admin, it may take a little while because of the timezones though.
Thank you
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OF THE MESSAGES. LET THIS TREAD DIE DOWN, HOPEFULLY ADMIN WILL CLOSE IT.

THANK YOU
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all

You have clearly misunderstood.

I did not place you with the rapists, etc. Islam does. Its a sin in Islam and like other sins it is punishable. The fact that nowadays we separate it is not the way that Islam looks at. Crime in the modern sense is not how Islam views wrongdoing.

You quoted me. "I dont think you should be shot to death. If I did I would do that myself" Read it! I am saying that I DONT think you should be shot to death! How could you misread that?

What we are talking about with the British is different. I am talking to you, muslim to muslim. I DO think that non muslims should be allowed to practice in non muslim countries, in peace. This was the case for 1400 years and has only become an issue now for political reasons. But let not get into politics!

You are correct, you didnt ask for my opinion. However if I was to come on here and say I've had it with this fasting and its a waste of time, im sure many people would give me their opinion. When you came on a Middle East forum and announced you were gay, you should have expected a reaction. I suggest you keep it low key.

And indeed it is up to you what you do. I hope we all make the choices that are best for us in the hearafter...

I wish you all the best.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:35 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey people,
Im not replying to anyone on this thread,just dropping by with buckets full of
We are all two leggids.Kindness and tolerance is a wonderful thing.