Garage Sale Doha

Old Jan 6th 2007, 11:13 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Garage Sale Doha

A friend of mine need to leave Doha in short notice, she asked to pass this flyer around to get rid of her stuffs:

Mods, pls don't move this into classified, i think it will have more chance to be read by Qatar Based people on this forum.

Ta.

GARAGE SALE ON THURSDAY,
11th JANUARY, 2007
AT
VILLA NO. 5, AL-ASMAKH GARDEN NO. 1
(next to Old Lemcy Supermarket) DASMAN as it's called now. HILAL area.

AT 10.00 AM to 12.30PM

EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!! PRICES FROM Qr2.00 TO Qr10.00 on most items!

ITEMS FOR SALE : Novels, Recipe Books, Children Clothings, Adults Clothings, Shoes, Handbags, Kitchenwares, Electrical Goods (including Electric Fryer and Bread Maker), Toys and other Miscellaneous goods.

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT:

Last edited by Sue; Jan 7th 2007 at 11:25 pm. Reason: Mobile telephone number removed for privacy. It's not wise to post that on a public forum.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 5:02 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Garage Sale Doha

Happy New Year Novi.

There was me thinking you were packing up and moving on.

So, any plans to come to Dubai? What happened to your proposed drive?

xx
Old Jan 7th 2007, 7:15 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Happy New Year Novi.

There was me thinking you were packing up and moving on.

So, any plans to come to Dubai? What happened to your proposed drive?

xx
Hi Miss Eck,

Wee leave the driving for next time Don't think we will come to Dubai except hubby finding a really good job there. Been there and done that few years back. For me Dubai just like another big city. Most of the time we only stopping in the airport on the way out to somewhere.

No ... not packing yet. Too comfy in Qatar. I start putting my foot under the table now. 5 yrs here i knows lots of people and knows my way around very well. If there is no good job come up for hubby with same perks (married status and paid schools, medical and hols) we will staying in Qatar till God knows how long

Happy New Year too ... what did u do for NYE and Christmas then?

xxxx
Old Jan 8th 2007, 4:44 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Life sounds good Novi.

Xmas was boring. Not the same as being at home with family etc. But of course I rang in the New Year in style!!

I will be passing thru Doha in March .. well stuck at the airport for 2 hours at midnight on my way back from Cape Town. Going for almost 3 weeks and can't wait! It will be the first proper holiday in 2 years so I need the break.

xx
Old Jan 8th 2007, 6:18 pm
semarang

Life sounds good Novi.

Xmas was boring. Not the same as being at home with family etc. But of course I rang in the New Year in style!!

I will be passing thru Doha in March .. well stuck at the airport for 2 hours at midnight on my way back from Cape Town. Going for almost 3 weeks and can't wait! It will be the first proper holiday in 2 years so I need the break.

xx
what day is that in March? Shame only 2 hrs ... if it is 5 or 6 hrs i can take you out for something to eat or maybe pop into my house. Only 10 mins drive from airport.

xx
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:00 pm
Pog mo thoin

It will be on 31st March. Thanks for the offer .. very sweet, but it will be at 12 midnight! I got to change planes at Qatar.

xx
Old Jan 9th 2007, 5:20 pm
semarang

It will be on 31st March. Thanks for the offer .. very sweet, but it will be at 12 midnight! I got to change planes at Qatar.

xx
lol ... the reason I asked because we going away on the 22nd. So when you are in Doha i will be somewhere else in Asia

enjoy the hols though xxx
Old Jan 10th 2007, 5:53 pm
Pog mo thoin

ha, ha. well, can you leave a key out under the pot so if my onward flight to Dubai gets delayed I pop round and make myself at home

Where u off to on your hols?

xx
Old Jan 10th 2007, 6:49 pm
semarang

ha, ha. well, can you leave a key out under the pot so if my onward flight to Dubai gets delayed I pop round and make myself at home

Where u off to on your hols?

xx
Yup ... why not. And dont forget to clean up after you

Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. But plenty of travelling around in each country because we got bored very easy by staying in one place.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 7:18 pm
Pog mo thoin

I am very jealous!