Garage in Dubai

Old Sep 30th 2013, 7:44 am
Just Joined

michael_adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Garage in Dubai

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and would like to ask if you know any british owned garage in dubai. I'm a british national looking to move to dubai. I own a garage in Glasgow and been doing this for most of my life. I would like to know what kind of demand is there for a british garage and if there are any, what kind of services do they offer? tahnks
Old Sep 30th 2013, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Garage in Dubai

Originally Posted by michael_adams
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and would like to ask if you know any british owned garage in dubai. I'm a british national looking to move to dubai. I own a garage in Glasgow and been doing this for most of my life. I would like to know what kind of demand is there for a british garage and if there are any, what kind of services do they offer? tahnks
Good demand for a decent garage, and you can charge UK prices (ish). You'll be employing Indians for a patience to do the work on the tools.
Old Sep 30th 2013, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

There are a few. Generally they are more expensive than the normal places but the expats trust them more as they feel they can get their point across / won't get ripped off. I'm not totally convinced that's true, however, as Millhouse says there is always a need for a decent garage.

Where in Glasvegas was your garage?
Old Sep 30th 2013, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

"For a patience" ? You mean "for a pittance" ?

Pleased to see that the spirit of colonialism has not yet died !
Old Sep 30th 2013, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
"For a patience" ? You mean "for a pittance" ?

Pleased to see that the spirit of colonialism has not yet died !
Surely it's more realism than colonialism.....?
Old Oct 1st 2013, 4:12 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Have a chat with Mark at Saluki garage in Al Quoz.

I trust them totally, but they're not the cheapest.

Saluki Motorsport – Tel: 04 347 6939
Old Oct 1st 2013, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kix
Have a chat with Mark at Saluki garage in Al Quoz.

I trust them totally, but they're not the cheapest.

Saluki Motorsport – Tel: 04 347 6939
You must talk to him about getting a discount as everytime without fail you whack up saluki.

I use them to tho so I totally agree on both bits. Good but not cheap.