Reload this Page >

GAMCA Test Saudi Arabia

GAMCA Test Saudi Arabia

Old Oct 27th 2015, 11:39 am
Just Joined

santadio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default GAMCA Test Saudi Arabia

Hello

I am hoping to get some advice especially from medical experts or anybody with previous knowledge of GAMCA tests for Qatar.

Am a british national of African origin and has just had an offer to work in Saudi Arabia. My employer has requested me to undergo pre employment medical check as part of requirement for IQMA.

Unfortunately I have a blood disorder ( sickle cell anaemia), this is non contagious and its just an inherited genetic disorder . I am scared just now as I envisaged this could be automatic fail as I would have to do haemoglobin test and obviously for people with sickle cell is usually less than 10mg/l.

I would really appreciate any advice if this would cause an issue ? I have also tried to anonymously email the Saudi Medical authorities but looks like the system is not good with responding to enquiries such as this.

I’m really troubled right now and would appreciate any help