Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The further adventures of sPugsy in Arabia....

The further adventures of sPugsy in Arabia....

Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:37 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The further adventures of sPugsy in Arabia....

...ok just got my labour card, so thats my visa and labour card, nothing else I need now is there workwise?

Also the missus can get a cheque from work for her housing allowance (which is paltry also) paid to her, she pays it to my company and they pay the landlord with one cheque, so at least thats sorted,

I paid my deposit to the landlord today, just need to get the contract sorted with my company name (they insist) and my name on, get the water / electricity / satellite tv / broadband / telephone sorted out and then buy a whole house worth of furniture.....and I'll be done,

Holy cats, its a real pain but by christ I'm getting there.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The further adventures of sPugsy in Arabia....

Originally Posted by Spugsy
...ok just got my labour card, so thats my visa and labour card, nothing else I need now is there workwise?

Also the missus can get a cheque from work for her housing allowance (which is paltry also) paid to her, she pays it to my company and they pay the landlord with one cheque, so at least thats sorted,

I paid my deposit to the landlord today, just need to get the contract sorted with my company name (they insist) and my name on, get the water / electricity / satellite tv / broadband / telephone sorted out and then buy a whole house worth of furniture.....and I'll be done,

Holy cats, its a real pain but by christ I'm getting there.
Well done!! I'm glad to hear that you didn't get stiffed over your allowance....

Enjoy the furnishing bit, it's kinda fun...
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:46 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Well done!! I'm glad to hear that you didn't get stiffed over your allowance....

Enjoy the furnishing bit, it's kinda fun...
oh I'll leave that to mrs spugsy, I told her as long as I can have a 48" plasma for my football and playstation she can buy what she wants, I think I may be getting dragged to some place in Sharjah though that sells loads of 'nice old fashioned wooden furniture',

cue us getting lost for the 100th time...
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:47 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

These daily installments are just like The Archers!

I'm a fan!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Addictive isn't it? This I mean, not The Archers....
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

oh I'll leave that to mrs spugsy, I told her as long as I can have a 48" plasma for my football and playstation she can buy what she wants, I think I may be getting dragged to some place in Sharjah though that sells loads of 'nice old fashioned wooden furniture',

cue us getting lost for the 100th time...
luckys...yeah, good luck in finding it, lol...

MM, xx
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:57 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Meow
These daily installments are just like The Archers!

I'm a fan!
I bet you're glad I joined eh?

Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:58 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
luckys...yeah, good luck in finding it, lol...

MM, xx
someone gave me directions before, FULL directions - gah! as if

a) I was really listening
b) I could remember all that

the missus has seen loads of stuff at seouk medinat, no doubt she'll go there
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

someone gave me directions before, FULL directions - gah! as if

a) I was really listening
b) I could remember all that

the missus has seen loads of stuff at seouk medinat, no doubt she'll go there
god don't go there...rip off...there's a place in al quoz that's like luckys, i'll get the directions for you from my friend if you want (unless you kepy them by any chance MH...?)

MM, xx
Old Mar 4th 2008, 12:00 pm