Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

furnished room for rent in Abu Dhabi

furnished room for rent in Abu Dhabi

Old Dec 4th 2007, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

niddy is on a distinguished road
Smile furnished room for rent in Abu Dhabi

Hello. I have a three bedroom place and am thinking of renting one of the bedrooms out. Its furnished and has its own full bath. The apartment is quite good for AD standards, close to the corniche and is strategically located. The rent would be inclusive of utilities. send me a private message with your e-mail and we can talk more about price, etc... Only serious inquiries please.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:59 am
Just Joined

greed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: furnished room for rent in Abu Dhabi

I am a 35yr old UK professional non smoker male working in Abu Dhabi. I am at present renting a one bed apartment but finding prices are rising too much so thought to look for something a little cheaper.

Gary.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 12:21 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by niddy
Hello. I have a three bedroom place and am thinking of renting one of the bedrooms out. Its furnished and has its own full bath. The apartment is quite good for AD standards, close to the corniche and is strategically located. The rent would be inclusive of utilities. send me a private message with your e-mail and we can talk more about price, etc... Only serious inquiries please.

Are you Emerati and do you own said property or are yo renting 3 bed flat.Either way, I am afraid it is illegal to sublet!.......sorry harsh but true.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

greed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by niddy
very interested Gary