Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Fun stuff for kids and adults alike !!

Fun stuff for kids and adults alike !!

Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:02 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fun stuff for kids and adults alike !!

As more and more ME members use the board after they are here, lets start making this place more useful to us.

Anyone with any info, links, phone numbers, contacts, directions, etc - for activities in and around the Emirates that are worthwhile, post the details here and i'll put them up top.

I know theres alot more going on out there than is published in the likes of the Explorer such as the the wake boarding, kite lessons for kite surfing, off road lessons, scubs, deep sea fishing, climbing, Musandam cruises, swimming with the turtles/dolphins................................

If you do any of these (or other stuff) can you post the details, whats the score, approximate cost, easily followed directions, 'fun factor' .........

Its not easy making a life out here (outside the pubs and clubs) unless u go and find it, so lets help each other

Try and include stuff for kids too

Cheers
TS
Old Aug 12th 2005, 7:07 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fun stuff for kids and adults alike !!

And the toddlers x
Old Aug 14th 2005, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fun stuff for kids and adults alike !!

For the love of christ do not go wakeboarding!
I cannot even put on my own socks i'm in so much agony.
Both house and office reek of Deap Heat now.....
Old Aug 14th 2005, 5:44 am
W10

I can't even move my arms anymore

Old Aug 14th 2005, 5:54 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

And I can't reverse my car as I can't move my neck
Old Aug 14th 2005, 5:58 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Thank God I'm not the only one who's suffering, my arms feel as if they have been yanked out my sockets... still it was fun. I bet we'll be back there next week for some more punishment...

Zannie x
Old Aug 14th 2005, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lillygirl
I can't change gear, or open a door with my right hand.
The worst part is - the area the really needs the deep heat i can't reach as can't bend my arms!

When are we going again!
Old Aug 14th 2005, 6:11 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

when were you all there, me and my friends go between 8-10 every friday morning, then head down to the beach to kiteboard.

wish the good boat would work more often, i'm sick of the little wake off of the ski club boat. I've been tryin to nail a tantrum (backflip) for a couple of weeks but the wake off the ski boat is just tiny.

maybe i'll see you all down there next weekend
Old Aug 14th 2005, 6:16 am
W10

Friday's - but we don't get up that early!!

Usually there for about 11am.

I'm still mastering the art of staying upright - so talk of flips is premature!

Old Aug 14th 2005, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by W10
Friday's - but we don't get up that early!!

Usually there for about 11am.

I'm still mastering the art of staying upright - so talk of flips is premature!
Except for the unintentional ones at impact.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 1:13 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Come on people, post the info
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:55 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like we need an expatclinic in here................haha
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:50 pm
W10

Can recommend (via Rickyboy) the House of Chi in Bur Dubai for an absolutely top drawer massage.

Full hour Swedish massage with a thai twist (back walking) for Dh180.

They also do tai chi classes which I think I'm going to start next month.