Frustrated...

Old Oct 7th 2006, 4:41 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Angry Frustrated...

Hi to everyone I know on here!!!

Yeah... I visited Dubai last week on a business trip. You wanna know what frustration is? Sitting on the rear seat of a taxi (don't trust the front seat) in a d**n traffic jam from Sharjah to Dubai. The UAE's number one sport right? And I look to my right, what do I see? A specially ajusted Bentley, the Bonzano Turbo doing 1 Km per hour.

Even the Devil would have shaked his head in shame for this. So I open the taxi window (actually worked!!!) and asked the Arab gentleman if he knew what he was driving? A car like that? There's only one highway that can handle her with the safety mode turned off. Germany!!!! So we end up in a bar some where in Dubai, where I explained to him the ultimate kick. And that is? Doing 160 miles per hour and press the petal to the metal with safety turned off, smiling and just wispering "Come on you fat British Lady.... Move!!!!" (And yes, I did it!!!) And yeah... The rear wheels do spin!!!!

There's nothing, besides s*x, that beats the feeling of a car like that move her fat ass from on side of the road to the other while she pushes you in your leather seat like an F116 fighter plane. The feeling from inside the engine? "Come on boy I wanna go..." So I told the Arab Gentleman to move him and her back to the old world. If there's one thing the Germans understand? Is the pure pleasure of driving a car for speed. So sorry Ladies, it's a guys thing. An eight litre, 1100 BHP car ain't built to go sliding in the sand....

Frans

Last edited by Frans Wind; Oct 7th 2006 at 4:51 pm.
Old Oct 7th 2006, 4:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frustrated...

Thanks for sharing that with us....I guess...
Old Oct 7th 2006, 4:46 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
Thanks for sharing that with us....I guess...
My pleasure....
Old Oct 7th 2006, 5:25 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Hi to everyone I know on here!!!

Yeah... I visited Dubai last week on a business trip. You wanna know what frustration is? Sitting on the rear seat of a taxi (don't trust the front seat) in a d**n traffic jam from Sharjah to Dubai. The UAE's number one sport right? And I look to my right, what do I see? A specially ajusted Bentley, the Bonzano Turbo doing 1 Km per hour.

Even the Devil would have shaked his head in shame for this. So I open the taxi window (actually worked!!!) and asked the Arab gentleman if he knew what he was driving? A car like that? There's only one highway that can handle her with the safety mode turned off. Germany!!!! So we end up in a bar some where in Dubai, where I explained to him the ultimate kick. And that is? Doing 160 miles per hour and press the petal to the metal with safety turned off, smiling and just wispering "Come on you fat British Lady.... Move!!!!" (And yes, I did it!!!) And yeah... The rear wheels do spin!!!!

There's nothing, besides s*x, that beats the feeling of a car like that move her fat ass from on side of the road to the other while she pushes you in your leather seat like an F116 fighter plane. The feeling from inside the engine? "Come on boy I wanna go..." So I told the Arab Gentleman to move him and her back to the old world. If there's one thing the Germans understand? Is the pure pleasure of driving a car for speed. So sorry Ladies, it's a guys thing. An eight litre, 1100 BHP car ain't built to go sliding in the sand....

Frans
Gawd Im strangely aroused at those comments........LOL

Welcome Back dearest.............
Old Oct 7th 2006, 5:38 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Frans ... long time no see
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:34 pm
W10

I see Frans is still thinking aloud with chapters for his autobiography, entitled "There's literally nothing I haven't done (I've led a better life than you all)"

Old Oct 9th 2006, 4:01 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by W10
I see Frans is still thinking aloud with chapters for his autobiography, entitled "There's literally nothing I haven't done (I've led a better life than you all)"

Hi W10,

My life isn't better or worse then that of anyone else. Sure I worked my butt off to get where I am now. 80 to 90 hours in seven day work weeks was normal for a very long time. And yes, proud that after taxes I still enjoy a six digit income in the EU.

My passions? Cars, damn expensive ones to be honest. Driving them I mean, pushing a machine to it's max gives me my kicks. And old whiskeys plus the occassional female. So tell me, do I really seem that special? I've been told I look down my noose towards others, but in reality the opposite is more true. Is it such a g*d d**n mistake that I want to retire at the age of 55? And yes, somewhere in the pasific under a coconut tree, and yes, as things look now I will make a dream a reality.

I'm Graham Green's biggest fan. My mistake? I was born to late to meet the grand old man so I rest my case. And yes, my wish list still has a few open spots. The hand built Mercedes, a few Jaguar and Ferrari models. Nope, not to own them, but to take them for a spin to the max on the only highway in Europe that allows a man pure pleasure, Germany. (Sorry ladies). So if I've insulted you? Sorry for that, but I will continue my passions.

Frans

Last edited by Frans Wind; Oct 9th 2006 at 4:10 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 4:04 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi Frans ... long time no see
Hiya Novi,

Same here, I was on Doha, for 27 hours to be percise. That city is really growing in a fast rate. I hardly recognised it!!!! I hope on my next trip we can finally meet but circumstances forced me to shorten my trip drastically.

Frans
Old Oct 9th 2006, 4:06 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Malteser
Gawd Im strangely aroused at those comments........LOL

Welcome Back dearest.............
Well now you know what it felt like Malty. Just imagine a highway at 4 AM in the morning. It really was pure pleasure, okay the male kind. How's Malty doing nowerdays?

Frans
Old Oct 10th 2006, 6:29 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Well now you know what it felt like Malty. Just imagine a highway at 4 AM in the morning. It really was pure pleasure, okay the male kind. How's Malty doing nowerdays?

Frans
Hey Frans, Im doing great thnx. So u were in Doha ha and u didnt say anything . Ok ok this time ure forgiven

Tis growing fast eh.......too fast actually....
Old Oct 10th 2006, 6:37 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Frans, Im doing great thnx. So u were in Doha ha and u didnt say anything . Ok ok this time ure forgiven

Tis growing fast eh.......too fast actually....
well ... i did hear that a giant had landed in Doha airport ...
Old Oct 10th 2006, 6:39 am
Melts in your Mouth

I did feel the earth move..........
Old Oct 10th 2006, 8:02 am
UAE Expat

Yep.... 6'6" tall, 260 pounds of male.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 8:03 am
UAE Expat

I did feel the earth move..........
For exactly 27 hours... Hade to keep it short.