Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The frog that does it all.....

The frog that does it all.....

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default The frog that does it all.....

A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet for his birthday. After looking around, she found that all the pets were very expensive. She told the clerk she wanted to buy a pet, but she didn't want to spend a fortune.

"Well," said the clerk, "I have a very large bullfrog. They say it's been trained to give blowjobs!"

"Blowjobs!" the woman replied.

"It hasn't been proven but we've sold 30 of them this month," he said.

The woman thought it would be a great gag gift, and what if it's true...no more blowjobs for her! She bought the frog.
When she explained froggy's ability to her husband, he was extremely skeptical and laughed it off.
The woman went to bed happy, thinking she may never need to perform this less than riveting act again.
In the middle of the night, she was awakened by the noise of pots and pans flying everywhere, making hellacious banging and crashing sounds. She ran downstairs to the kitchen, only to find her husband and the frog reading cookbooks.

"What are you two doing at this hour?" she asked.

The husband replied, "If I can teach this frog to cook, your ass is gone".
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:34 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The frog that does it all.....

Originally Posted by shoushou
A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet for his birthday. After looking around, she found that all the pets were very expensive. She told the clerk she wanted to buy a pet, but she didn't want to spend a fortune.

"Well," said the clerk, "I have a very large bullfrog. They say it's been trained to give blowjobs!"

"Blowjobs!" the woman replied.

"It hasn't been proven but we've sold 30 of them this month," he said.

The woman thought it would be a great gag gift, and what if it's true...no more blowjobs for her! She bought the frog.
When she explained froggy's ability to her husband, he was extremely skeptical and laughed it off.
The woman went to bed happy, thinking she may never need to perform this less than riveting act again.
In the middle of the night, she was awakened by the noise of pots and pans flying everywhere, making hellacious banging and crashing sounds. She ran downstairs to the kitchen, only to find her husband and the frog reading cookbooks.

"What are you two doing at this hour?" she asked.

The husband replied, "If I can teach this frog to cook, your ass is gone".
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I was looking for a similar frog but they gave me an opera singing butterfly.....
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:37 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking for a similar frog but they gave me an opera singing butterfly.....
Well I suppose all that fluttering might work wonders
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well I suppose all that fluttering might work wonders
Im sure about it but the conductor ran away with that frog of his....
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:42 pm
Its all good

Im sure about it but the conductor ran away with that frog of his....
I am obviously very not with it today or just very innocent - what you talking about
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am obviously very not with it today or just very innocent - what you talking about
Im with it,Im with it....But whenever I switch the light on,the neighbours yell ''Surprise''......
Then the watchman told me that he wants to wash my car with a crystal champagne glass....
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:05 pm
Its all good

Im with it,Im with it....But whenever I switch the light on,the neighbours yell ''Surprise''......
Then the watchman told me that he wants to wash my car with a crystal champagne glass....
I think you've been drinking tonight - no idea what you are talking about
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think you've been drinking tonight - no idea what you are talking about
Pickles....They made a great addition to the theater tonight....
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:13 pm
Its all good

Pickles....They made a great addition to the theater tonight....
Reckon this must be the random comment thread
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reckon this must be the random comment thread
It was when the cars rolled on square tyres....
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:31 pm
Its all good

It was when the cars rolled on square tyres....
Bet that wasn't a smooth ride
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bet that wasn't a smooth ride
They always came with a silver lining.....
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:41 pm
Its all good

They always came with a silver lining.....
What do coke cans???
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What do coke cans???
No,the frogs......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.