friday brunches

Old Aug 6th 2014, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice
Default friday brunches

a friend of mine who used to be over in doha told me that friday boozey brunches used to be held at the intercontinetal hotel and also recommeneded that that hotel has the nicest beach of any of the hotels in doha?

are the brunches still ongoing? and has it still got the nicest beach?
Old Aug 6th 2014, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all
Default Re: friday brunches

Yes but I prefer the Grand Hyatt. All the 5 star hotels have unlimited booze package Friday Brunch
Old Aug 6th 2014, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: friday brunches

The Grand Hyatt and The W have the best IMO . There's loads here , pick one , fill your boots and wobble home .

http://www.timeoutdoha.com/search?qu...unch&sa=Search