Free Parking

Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:34 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free Parking

Originally Posted by Face81
i know its developing really fast and all, but I have to visit before I decide on whether a place is suitable to live in.

For now, theres no place like Dubai.

PS - as long as u r happy with where u live, I am happy.

U have to decide whether the place is suitable to live in. Ure joking arent u?? WHo the hell r u??? HAHAHA God????

PS As long as uhave Dubai to yourself and ure happy there then Im happy too. Just be careful how to judge. Everyone to his own opinion of course.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:43 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Malteser
U have to decide whether the place is suitable to live in. Ure joking arent u?? WHo the hell r u??? HAHAHA God????

PS As long as uhave Dubai to yourself and ure happy there then Im happy too. Just be careful how to judge. Everyone to his own opinion of course.

Malt!!!!!!!!!! Whats the matter wiv ya?

All I sed was that if I was going to live somewhere, i'd like to visit first. I cant agree or disagree on whether or not i'd like it unless i have been.

You like where u r and thats cool. I have nothing against that. If I were thinking about living in Doha or Timbuktoo, i'd want to visit first. thats all i am saying.

take a chill pill.

and FYI, Dubai isnt the best place in the World either, its far from it!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:06 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Malt!!!!!!!!!! Whats the matter wiv ya?

All I sed was that if I was going to live somewhere, i'd like to visit first. I cant agree or disagree on whether or not i'd like it unless i have been.

You like where u r and thats cool. I have nothing against that. If I were thinking about living in Doha or Timbuktoo, i'd want to visit first. thats all i am saying.

take a chill pill.

and FYI, Dubai isnt the best place in the World either, its far from it!

Face u have to appreciate the fact that this site is visited by a lot of ppl and its not v nice to give bad impressions of a place. We chose to live here after taking everything in consideration. Had to choose between UK and Doha. Just like yr parents did ages ago we decided that Doha would be a good place to raise our kids. But we had other choices so we were never desperate. It just birritates me to hear u constantly say bad things about Doha. Just be careful in the future as you never know whos reading yr comments.

Hey I am chilling. U didnt think I wouldnt sleep or eat after this did u!!

Now enough of this, just wanted to show u how I felt about certain comments u make, thats all.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:17 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Face u have to appreciate the fact that this site is visited by a lot of ppl and its not v nice to give bad impressions of a place. We chose to live here after taking everything in consideration. Had to choose between UK and Doha. Just like yr parents did ages ago we decided that Doha would be a good place to raise our kids. But we had other choices so we were never desperate. It just birritates me to hear u constantly say bad things about Doha. Just be careful in the future as you never know whos reading yr comments.

Hey I am chilling. U didnt think I wouldnt sleep or eat after this did u!!

Now enough of this, just wanted to show u how I felt about certain comments u make, thats all.
Did u read the paper today/yesterday, Doha also have a parking meter now in the main streets.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:20 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by novita77
Did u read the paper today/yesterday, Doha also have a parking meter now in the main streets.

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wrong timing Novi.............hehe!!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:21 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wrong timing Novi.............hehe!!
What wrong timing??? Did i wake u up???
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 5:42 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by novita77
What wrong timing??? Did i wake u up???

Meant wrong timing for u to say that
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:37 pm
semarang

Hik ... Just want to show that Doha is not 'that sleepy town' ... obviously the government think that too many cars parking on the road so they need to pay some fee.

If you pass this Grand Hamad street (or they use to call it Bank Street because all banks main offices are there) you will see the parking ticket machines.

Sorry Face ... No offence for you, we just show our affection to Doha
Old Apr 24th 2005, 5:08 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Heeheee eat those words Malt LOL xx