Free Parking

Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:48 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Free Parking

Free parking
By a staff reporter

20 April 2005

DUBAI — The parking ticket dispensing machines will not have to be fed tomorrow as Dubai Municipality has announced free parking on the public holiday, being observed on the occasion of the Prophet’s birth anniversary.

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

how generous of them.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:49 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free Parking

Originally Posted by Face81
Free parking
By a staff reporter

20 April 2005

DUBAI — The parking ticket dispensing machines will not have to be fed tomorrow as Dubai Municipality has announced free parking on the public holiday, being observed on the occasion of the Prophet’s birth anniversary.

how generous of them.
Now that is toooooooo funny, generous indeed, i never pay anyhow
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
I have a parking card, makes life much easier. Do you think I can get a refund?
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:57 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
ridiculous, isnt it? LOL
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:59 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
I have a parking card, makes life much easier. Do you think I can get a refund?
PMSL....... A refund for holidays? hahahaha

ask them about that and it'll cause chaos. LOLOLOLOLOL
Old Apr 21st 2005, 8:47 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Free parking
By a staff reporter

20 April 2005

how generous of them.

And its free on Fridays too... Im told when ever Im looking to pay for a ticket that its free and put my money away!

How are you?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 9:09 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
And its free on Fridays too... Im told when ever Im looking to pay for a ticket that its free and put my money away!

How are you?
am not too bad thanks.

Glad to see u on here.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 10:15 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

am not too bad thanks.

Glad to see u on here.

Ahh you know, I pop on from time to time .. see whats, what! You'll be heading home soon, when?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:08 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Ahh you know, I pop on from time to time .. see whats, what! You'll be heading home soon, when?
7 days........ i fly next thursday AM and get in at about half 8 in the PM.

I cant wait!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:33 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

We dont pay for parking in Doha.......................................yet!!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:34 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Malteser
We dont pay for parking in Doha.......................................yet!!
Doha is an empty lot anyway....... or so I have heard. LOL
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:43 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Doha is an empty lot anyway....... or so I have heard. LOL

Ure sooo wrong, have u ever actually been Face??
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:48 am
The Oracle

Ure sooo wrong, have u ever actually been Face??
nope....... never been to another country in the ME.... well Turkey, if it counts.

Tis a sleepy town, Doha, aint it?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:54 am
Melts in your Mouth

nope....... never been to another country in the ME.... well Turkey, if it counts.

Tis a sleepy town, Doha, aint it?

Its not as developed or overcrowded as Dubai is, that is certain but its actually a v nice place to live in. People incl locals are very very friendly. Its growing fast too. May never be as big as Dubai but it is progressing at a really fast rate. Lots and lots of projects going on and its one huge building site at the mo. But its not as bad as some ppl say it is believe me. Its pretty cheap out here as well so thats a bonus. We dont have a lot of nightlife but I am sure that that prob will be sorted out pretty soon considering the amount of expats moving here in the last couple of months. I can think of loads other countries which r much much worse than Doha. All in all most expats lead a good life here. I must say I like it with all its ups and downs!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:02 pm
The Oracle

Its not as developed or overcrowded as Dubai is, that is certain but its actually a v nice place to live in. People incl locals are very very friendly. Its growing fast too. May never be as big as Dubai but it is progressing at a really fast rate. Lots and lots of projects going on and its one huge building site at the mo. But its not as bad as some ppl say it is believe me. Its pretty cheap out here as well so thats a bonus. We dont have a lot of nightlife but I am sure that that prob will be sorted out pretty soon considering the amount of expats moving here in the last couple of months. I can think of loads other countries which r much much worse than Doha. All in all most expats lead a good life here. I must say I like it with all its ups and downs!

i know its developing really fast and all, but I have to visit before I decide on whether a place is suitable to live in.

For now, theres no place like Dubai.

PS - as long as u r happy with where u live, I am happy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.