Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Free accomodation to Professional females

Free accomodation to Professional females

Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:07 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Free accomodation to Professional females

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Life on the breadline im afraid.

I tell you what though !.. I had a real lusting for a chicken and mushroom pot noodle last night.

I stumbled across a bottle of soy sauce in the fridge amonst the beer, Vodka jelly and adrenaline filled syringes.

Just seeing the soy sauce set me off. Pot Noodles...food of champions...staple diet of students.
FACE!...if your reading this from the UK, bring me back 20kg of pot noodles please, they have to be the big catering/king size ones....ONLY Chicken and mushroom please...the beef and tomato ones are rank eeehhhwww
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:27 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: Free accomodation to Professional females

FACE!...if your reading this from the UK, bring me back 20kg of pot noodles please, they have to be the big catering/king size ones....ONLY Chicken and mushroom please...the beef and tomato ones are rank eeehhhwww
Dude... whats happening mate the normal people are getting the upper hand... you atrt a thread looikng for Sauce pots and they have now turn it into a shopping trip.........Dude get a grip.....Keep the Filth!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:40 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
Dude... whats happening mate the normal people are getting the upper hand... you atrt a thread looikng for Sauce pots and they have now turn it into a shopping trip.........Dude get a grip.....Keep the Filth!
Yes, but pot noodles are the slag of all snacks !!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:43 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, but pot noodles are the slag of all snacks !!
I too lurve the Chicken and Mushroom ones but I couldn't eat a whole one All the others suck and are just foul
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:46 am
Up in the air

Sorry, dont know what happend there

What about KFC, a nice big bucket.
Could really do with putting my bone in a greasey box.

happy now lewis
Old Jan 11th 2005, 10:53 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Arrow Re: Free accomodation to Professional females

Sorry, dont know what happend there

What about KFC, a nice big bucket.
Could really do with putting my bone in a greasey box.

happy now lewis
THATS MY BOY !!!!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:33 pm
Up in the air

THATS MY BOY !!!!!
It's Boy Wonder to you !
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:43 pm
Long Member

Red face Re: Free accomodation to Professional females

It's Boy Wonder to you !
shouldn't that be...Boy golden Wonder with all that Pot Noodle Thing going on? we were that Posh in Liverpool that we had our Pot Noddle on plate....

I,m off to the irish tonight for a pint and then the Dubbliners for the comedian... get a few tips for the forum..
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:11 pm
Up in the air

shouldn't that be...Boy golden Wonder with all that Pot Noodle Thing going on? we were that Posh in Liverpool that we had our Pot Noddle on plate....

I,m off to the irish tonight for a pint and then the Dubbliners for the comedian... get a few tips for the forum..
Enjoy....Think im going to trawl through Scarletts.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough

Your joking! they only have like 9 rice crispies in.
Im a growing lad!!..9 little coco-pops are NOT going to turn my milk choclatey !!
Buy CHOCO'S with the bear in the front. IT'S AWESOME

makes ur milk very choclatey !!!

Cheers,

D