Four Days to Go

Old Jun 11th 2006, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Four Days to Go

& my hubby is outta here (NZ) to Doha.
Lucky bugger
I have to wait a while longer till stuff is sorted out here.
But am looking forward to it very much.
Hows the weather Malteser/Novita?
Nice n hot I hope?
Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:14 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Four Days to Go

Originally Posted by Rascal
Lucky bugger
Nice n hot I hope?
Plenty of heat Rascal...

A week on monday i am outta here ... only till 3rd of August .

If u need anything just e-mail me [email protected] , will do my best to help you settle down.

xx
Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, Thanks for that Novita, as yet unsure what date I plan to arrive, hubby is gonna organise a Family Visa onc ethere, and then I can stay for longer Much longer
Bet I wont wanna come back to NZ
Only gonna pop back to see to house, eldest son and my cat!
Hoping to be there by July/Aug though.
You escaping the heat then?
Whats the humidity like? I can cope with sun, but humidity is a bit of a killer eh?
Old Jun 11th 2006, 10:08 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, Thanks for that Novita, as yet unsure what date I plan to arrive, hubby is gonna organise a Family Visa onc ethere, and then I can stay for longer Much longer
Bet I wont wanna come back to NZ
Only gonna pop back to see to house, eldest son and my cat!
Hoping to be there by July/Aug though.
You escaping the heat then?
Whats the humidity like? I can cope with sun, but humidity is a bit of a killer eh?
just imagine u going to steam / sauna room ... that is what is out there feel right now.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 3:44 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky bugger
Nice n hot I hope?
At one time it was 48 degrees today Rascal. Its not that very humid at the moment but it will be in July/Aug/Sept, esp September. Its very very hot, I couldnt even stay by the pool this morning. Had to be in the water cos couldnt take the heat.

I am off end July, back begin Sept. Will def hook u up with us Doha Damsels in September for a coffee and a gossip. Make u meet the other girls

In the meantime keep us up to date......
Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:24 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Malteser
At one time it was 48 degrees today Rascal. Its not that very humid at the moment but it will be in July/Aug/Sept, esp September. Its very very hot, I couldnt even stay by the pool this morning. Had to be in the water cos couldnt take the heat.

I am off end July, back begin Sept. Will def hook u up with us Doha Damsels in September for a coffee and a gossip. Make u meet the other girls

In the meantime keep us up to date......
so see ya in September then. How many days the kiddies will skip school?
Old Jun 11th 2006, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

hey thanks girls, I am really looking forward to the meet up, and shop? lol Suppose we could always cool off in the malls lol.
Have been in Tunisia once in 120 degree F heat and Tuscany was over 45C degrees so can pretty much guess what to expect.
At the moment 'shorts n T shirts all year round NZ' (yeh right) is wet n wild
Hubby's work visa has just arrived here today via his company in Qatar, so next step once he gets there is getting our Family Residence sorted so I can stay longer than 3 weeks.
The company say its a pretty straight forward process, just getting a copy of our marriage certificate and then having it attested by Internal Affairs and then hopefully he can sort it once there.
Then I'll book my flights, should be arriving in July/Aug tho.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh well, Hubby has landed in Doha now, he rang me last night (NZ time) from Dubai, but as yet I haven't heard from him since arriving in Doha. I told him to get himself sorted first in the apartment then take LOADS of pixs and make me jealous.
So, am now sat here waiting for him to find a internet cafe and await thousands of pixs from him.
I hear its hot out there??
Oh my turn next.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

twinmum has a brilliant futuretwinmum has a brilliant futuretwinmum has a brilliant futuretwinmum has a brilliant futuretwinmum has a brilliant futuretwinmum has a brilliant future

Oh well, Hubby has landed in Doha now, he rang me last night (NZ time) from Dubai, but as yet I haven't heard from him since arriving in Doha. I told him to get himself sorted first in the apartment then take LOADS of pixs and make me jealous.
So, am now sat here waiting for him to find a internet cafe and await thousands of pixs from him.
Oh my turn next.
No it isn't! My hubby goes on Monday The house is in chaos as we speak cos the shipment goes on Monday too. Right now I'm wondering why we didn't all plan to go together and we could have just done a visa run to Bahrain or Dubai or something. Oh well, too late now and it will mean that the house should be a bit more organised when we get there.

I just have a month on my own with the kids (think I will age 4 years in the next 4 weeks!!) and have to do a big round of goodbyes (making people think I am sorry to leave.
Old Jun 17th 2006, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

twinmum has a brilliant futuretwinmum has a brilliant futuretwinmum has a brilliant futuretwinmum has a brilliant futuretwinmum has a brilliant futuretwinmum has a brilliant future

Oh my turn next.
No it isn't! My hubby goes on Monday The house is in chaos as we speak cos the shipment goes on Monday too. Right now I'm wondering why we didn't all plan to go together and we could have just done a visa run to Bahrain or Dubai or something. Oh well, too late now and it will mean that the house should be a bit more organised when we get there.

I just have a month on my own with the kids (think I will age 4 years in the next 4 weeks!!) and have to do a big round of goodbyes.

Here's to waiting...
Old Jun 17th 2006, 3:52 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck to both of u girls.......
Old Jun 19th 2006, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Malteser
Good Luck to both of u girls.......
Thanks Malteser, I am SO looking forward to be joining hubby.