Football

Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:49 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Football

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
the question that boggles my mind is whether you normally entertain 4 guys at a time....
They were my daughters friends... I am not so lucky...
Old Sep 16th 2007, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
They were my daughters friends... I am not so lucky...
You should have put "Mrs Robinson" on the stereo and started winking at them! they might have taken the hint
Old Sep 16th 2007, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
You should have put "Mrs Robinson" on the stereo and started winking at them! they might have taken the hint
geez...if you need to go to those lengths inselaffen, it's a bit of a lost cause, non...?!!

MM, xx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
geez...if you need to go to those lengths inselaffen, it's a bit of a lost cause, non...?!!

MM, xx
but Beeby is the shy retiring type!

maybe its going to such lengths that are my own problem
Old Sep 16th 2007, 2:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

but Beeby is the shy retiring type!
shy and retiring...hahahahahaha...you must be talking about a different BB!!

MM, xx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 2:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shy and retiring...hahahahahaha...you must be talking about a different BB!!

MM, xx
it must be the effect I have on women!
they normally become shy, lesbian and retiring (i.e. running for life)
Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it must be the effect I have on women!
they normally become shy, lesbian and retiring (i.e. running for life)
cmon...i know that's not true...just think Irish Village Beer Festival thingy, lol...

MM, xx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cmon...i know that's not true...just think Irish Village Beer Festival thingy, lol...

MM, xx
thats when I sneakily get them pissed!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 4:06 pm

Well you didn't try very hard with me!!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well you didn't try very hard with me!!
thats because you told me you were a lesbian and ran off to the other side of the Hop Fest!!!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

thats because you told me you were a lesbian and ran off to the other side of the Hop Fest!!!
2 outta 3
Old Sep 16th 2007, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hahahaha...oh well, whatever it takes...!!

MM, xx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 4:33 pm

You are the biggest story-teller I know...
Old Sep 16th 2007, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

You are the biggest story-teller I know...
He's a big lad, so the stories will be big.....
Old Sep 16th 2007, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by oktoberon
He's a big lad, so the stories will be big.....
Well i wouldn't know about that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.