British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   FM and Maintenance work in the Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/fm-maintenance-work-middle-east-572234/)

lucykeith Nov 10th 2008 9:02 am

FM and Maintenance work in the Middle East

I am looking for people within maintenance and Facilties Management and are looking to move to the middle east to work. If you are interested get in touch with me. Lucy

Hello.Kitty Nov 10th 2008 9:24 am

Re: FM and Maintenance work in the Middle East

er, we're mostly already here!

lucykeith Nov 10th 2008 9:28 am

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty (Post 6958114)

'MOSTLY' so if you do know anyone that would be interested that either live here or not then pass on my details. I have a lot of work on at the moment. Thank you very much for your help.

paulaeichen Nov 10th 2008 9:32 am

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty (Post 6958114)

Hello Kitty, I dont think that most FM and Maintenance engineers are already here, why do u need to be so anal when all someone is trying do is their job !!

Hello.Kitty Nov 10th 2008 9:39 am

Originally Posted by paulaeichen (Post 6958137)
Hello Kitty, I dont think that most FM and Maintenance engineers are already here, why do u need to be so anal when all someone is trying do is their job !!

wow.

[cough]

ok.

Roadking Nov 10th 2008 10:38 am

Originally Posted by paulaeichen (Post 6958137)

Maybe because it's an expat forum....;)

commander Nov 10th 2008 10:47 am

4 posts between them....

Roadking Nov 10th 2008 11:21 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 6958328)
4 posts between them....

perhaps they are cousins...:ohmy:

Blue Cat Nov 10th 2008 11:53 am

Originally Posted by lucykeith (Post 6958057)
I am looking for people within maintenance and Facilties Management and are looking to move to the middle east to work. If you are interested get in touch with me. Lucy

I don't know how to contact you as you haven't posted enough posts to receive a pm.

typical Nov 10th 2008 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 6958433)
I don't know how to contact you as you haven't posted enough posts to receive a pm.

Paula works for Real HR Consult[ing]; presumably Lucy does too...

Blue Cat Nov 10th 2008 12:26 pm

paulaeichen Nov 10th 2008 12:40 pm

OK, this is Paula, I am aware this is an expat forum, but that does not mean that all users are located in the Midle East already, this site also assists and targets members outside who may be thinking of relocating.

I would like to apologise if I upset anybody as this was not my intention but I just people would give others a chance, is it not better to help people rather than trying to be sarcastic and witty !!

Have a pleasant evening all bloggers ... :)

Roadking Nov 10th 2008 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by paulaeichen (Post 6958552)
OK, this is Paula, I am aware this is an expat forum, but that does not mean that all users are located in the Midle East already, this site also assists and targets members outside who may be thinking of relocating.

I would like to apologise if I upset anybody as this was not my intention but I just people would give others a chance, is it not better to help people rather than trying to be sarcastic and witty !!

Without sarcasm and wit, life would be really boring. :huh:

May I suggest that if there are two ways to read something and one way upsets you, we mean the other way! :D

Or maybe not. :eek:

benzonar Nov 10th 2008 1:03 pm

Unfortunately in my case Lucy you are about 8 months too late.

Although I may know some others, really depends on the level of the positions and what commission you are offering.

Hello.Kitty Nov 10th 2008 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by paulaeichen (Post 6958552)

yeah, on forums, it's never a good thing to lob out insults... would you do it in an email reply?! No.

My point was that *most* of the people on this site are already out here, another set has already been offered jobs and is debating whether to come over and very few are just testing the water. Your post seemed out of place.

I don't think pointing out the obvious could be described as being anal (fascetious certainly, anal, no), but if it is, then so be it.

I'm also assuming that Lucy meant in construction and not in the many other sectors that involve maintenance and FM.