fly to england

Old Jul 28th 2008, 4:54 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fly to england

Originally Posted by Meow
Do you ride side-saddle?

-

i dont get it ..i am not an expert with horse ridin g..i just enjoy riding the horse..
Old Jul 28th 2008, 4:56 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weescot
BM - you cannot book a through flight from UAE using easy jet so will have to reclaim and re-check in bags at Amsterdam, which will take time. Its not worth the hassle, although in general, the Amsterdam - Edinburgh route easyjet is more reliable than KLM.

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Or... Emrates / KLM / Lufthansa to Amsterdam (+/- € 640 to € 870 ). Then Amsterdam to Scotland with Sleazy Jet, sorry, Easy Jet for € 46,00 (Book a month in advance via credit card)

Dutchie

thanks guys but what i really prefer is a direct flight ..

but to where is what i have to decide if i go ..

maybe being in a train is going to be wonderfull as i have never been in one before
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man

maybe being in a train is going to be wonderfull as i have never been in one before
Emirates Dubai - Glasgow. Only direct flight from UAE to Scotland.

You can take a train up to Inverness then rent a car to explore Highlands. Also Edinburgh is a 40 min train ride from Glasgow.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:41 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

You're in for a really big treat when you reach Scotland BM. I don't know what it is, or how to put my finger on it but if you drive through that country? The sense of freedom is really, really and totally awesome. I've been going there for years now. My dream? Buy a house there and retire.

Dutchie
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:54 pm

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Or....

Take the boat from (anywhere in) Europe to Newcastle. Rent a car, take the old A1 highway that follows the coast line up to Edinburgh. Take the ring road around the big city and head into the Highlands. Country as ruff as ruff comes, but for someone that really knows how to look around him? WOW!!!!! Pity you don't drink, it's true what they say. Close your eye's and you can taste Scotland in it's whiskeys.

Dutchie
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Or....

Take the boat from (anywhere in) Europe to Newcastle. Rent a car, take the old A1 highway that follows the coast line up to Edinburgh. Take the ring road around the big city and head into the Highlands. Country as ruff as ruff comes, but for someone that really knows how to look around him? WOW!!!!! Pity you don't drink, it's true what they say. Close your eye's and you can taste Scotland in it's whiskeys.

Dutchie
or...just go to london...

MM, xx
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
or...just go to london...

MM, xx
Hiya MM,

Don't want to start WWIII on here, but London? You got to be kidding me right?

Dutchie
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya MM,

Don't want to start WWIII on here, but London? You got to be kidding me right?

Dutchie
no i'm serious...if you're only going to go to one place in the uk, and you want a direct flight, why would you go anywhere else...oh, and i'm not a londoner or the biggest fan of london, btw...but all this buggering around to get to scotland, geez...

MM, xx
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:00 pm

no i'm serious...if you're only going to go to one place in the uk, and you want a direct flight, why would you go anywhere else...oh, and i'm not a londoner or the biggest fan of london, btw...but all this buggering around to get to scotland, geez...

MM, xx
Just wanted to show off some of your country's awesome beauty to someone that's never been there. It's my favorite route if you leave the sea sickness out of it.

Dutchie
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just wanted to show off some of your country's awesome beauty to someone that's never been there. It's my favorite route if you leave the sea sickness out of it.

Dutchie
it's not my country...i'm welsh...

MM, xx
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:02 pm

it's not my country...i'm welsh...

MM, xx

Ooops... Didn't know that, sorry, no insult intended.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ooops... Didn't know that, sorry, no insult intended.
i'll forgive you...

MM, xx
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:08 pm

i'll forgive you...

MM, xx
Thank you...
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:09 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
BM lad is going to Scotland because he has friends there to put him up free ! Don't know why he titled his thread "fly to England" when he's going to Scotland and Emirates-his preferred airline-flies there direct.

Customs in London...about and hour, whereas customs in Glasgow Airport about 5 minutes max!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by MacScot
BM lad is going to Scotland because he has friends there to put him up free ! Don't know why he titled his thread "fly to England" when he's going to Scotland and Emirates-his preferred airline-flies there direct.

Customs in London...about and hour, whereas customs in Glasgow Airport about 5 minutes max!
Unless you arrive with a passport full of exotic visa's like mine. 2 hours + 5 minutes perhaps. But what the heck any airport in the UK will treat me the same way. UK customs just seems to "love" people like me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.