fly to england

Old Jul 28th 2008, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fly to england

BM - to get you in the mood for Scotland...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJLdNAVHZNQ

Any cultural similarlities between Scots and Emirati men?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 10:42 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weescot
BM - to get you in the mood for Scotland...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJLdNAVHZNQ

Any cultural similarlities between Scots and Emirati men?

......ooooh my ribs!!!.And they say there can never be two moons hahahahahahha- Wee Scot, yer a terrible lassie.
Scotland?....more like World's End!
Find some more....hahahahaha

Last edited by Eva; Jul 28th 2008 at 10:44 am.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 10:44 am
Just Joined

diver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Meow
Do you ride side-saddle?

-
Is that some sort of euphamism?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 10:50 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diver2812
Is that some sort of euphamism?

No. Just a simple question.

-
Old Jul 28th 2008, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

The only thing I loved about London is when it rained. I also loved walking in the streets where you don't have to worry about the weather or whatever. Although, I didn't like the environment conditions there they caused some sort of an infection in my eyes. I think it was from the all the carbon from the cars. I've only been there for like a week at most but it was great change from this hot/humid weather here.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 11:40 am
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Beard Man
what is your favorit air-ways to the london and to scotland?

how much it cost and is there a reason for this specific air-ways

what is the cheapest flight ? and how many air ports are there in scotland that you can go to?

i want to visit scotland very soon

and i wana know how much is it going to cost me
Or... Emrates / KLM / Lufthansa to Amsterdam (+/- € 640 to € 870 ). Then Amsterdam to Scotland with Sleazy Jet, sorry, Easy Jet for € 46,00 (Book a month in advance via credit card)

Dutchie
Old Jul 28th 2008, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Or... Emrates / KLM / Lufthansa to Amsterdam (+/- € 640 to € 870 ). Then Amsterdam to Scotland with Sleazy Jet, sorry, Easy Jet for € 46,00 (Book a month in advance via credit card)

Dutchie
BM - you cannot book a through flight from UAE using easy jet so will have to reclaim and re-check in bags at Amsterdam, which will take time. Its not worth the hassle, although in general, the Amsterdam - Edinburgh route easyjet is more reliable than KLM.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

the Amsterdam - Edinburgh route easyjet is more reliable than KLM.
bloody hell, klm must be reeeeealllllly crap then...

MM, xx
Old Jul 28th 2008, 11:57 am

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

BM - you cannot book a through flight from UAE using easy jet so will have to reclaim and re-check in bags at Amsterdam, which will take time. Its not worth the hassle, although in general, the Amsterdam - Edinburgh route easyjet is more reliable than KLM.
That's true but Dutch customs are easy, especially if you're not a Dutch national. If I'm not mistaken Easy Jet flies 5 times a day from Amsterdam to Edinburgh. KLM? I agree, totally overpriced as well.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
bloody hell, klm must be reeeeealllllly crap then...

MM, xx
KLM just tend to cancel that flight at the drop of a hat with little customer service support. PLus they are really crap at holding it for a connection (once missed it by 10 mins) and the stewardesses are pretty abrupt battleaxes. Lufthansa on the other hand, will hold on for a wee while
Old Jul 28th 2008, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

KLM just tend to cancel that flight at the drop of a hat with little customer service support. PLus they are really crap at holding it for a connection (once missed it by 10 mins) and the stewardesses are pretty abrupt battleaxes. Lufthansa on the other hand, will hold on for a wee while
sounds just like easyjet, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jul 28th 2008, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
sounds just like easyjet, lol...

MM, xx

Hahaha... That's why people in Europe nicknamed it Sleasy Jet.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 4:47 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishwildcat
HI
here is a website it may help you

www.visitscotland.com

yes you can go horse riding lots stables some coast areas you can go on the beach . fishing ,clay pigeon shooting n water sports and more.
scotland is very very green lots hills n mountains lots fresh air
we have indoor ski place in breahead like the one dubai

that site is really usefull thanks alot
Old Jul 28th 2008, 4:49 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Edinburgh is my home city. You can also consider getting there with Lufthansa or KLM.

There are several festivals on in august - the middle two weeks is when they all run concurrently:

http://www.edinburghfestivals.co.uk/

The Fringe is the biggest.

You should avoid George Street and Rose Street - it is full of Western loving alcohol bars. But make an exception to take a soft drink in The Dome:

http://www.thedomeedinburgh.com/

I could go on and on....

thanks aloooooot

i am still facing a personal problem that may cause for cancelation of the trip .. but scotland is a place where i really want to go.. .if not this year later on insha allah
Old Jul 28th 2008, 4:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
or come to Arbroath, the spiritual home of Scotland....
i will surely make a full resarch about all the possible places that i can visit

thanks for the advice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.