fly to england

Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fly to england

Originally Posted by Beard Man
the price on virgin air ways to london hethrow is 3540

do you guys pay more than this normaly each time to you go to UK?

how much do you normaly pay ??

and how many times a year do you do it?
Beard Man,

Please promise us that if you see something with the word VIRGIN written on it, you won't try to sacrifice it or stone it to death.......
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:30 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

thanks alot for the information

i will surely do don't worry about this.

i don't really know which part of scotland i should be going because one of my relatives is living there .. but edinbrugh and glasco are plases i wana visit any how
Hope you enjoy your visit to my homeland. I was born in Edinburgh...so I am biased...but think it is a beautiful city. You can fly Emirates to Glasgow and get the train to Edinburgh.

As someone else said...be sure to take warm clothing with you and buy yourself an umbrella !!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Nav_72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MacScot
Hope you enjoy your visit to my homeland. I was born in Edinburgh...so I am biased...but think it is a beautiful city. You can fly Emirates to Glasgow and get the train to Edinburgh.

As someone else said...be sure to take warm clothing with you and buy yourself an umbrella !!
Where is edin.... what ever its called - i get head rush if i go north of the watford gap - anything outside the M25 is .... Alien to us Southerners !!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 8:32 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Hi where do you what to go there lots happing next month in edinbrugh there the fringe the tattoo its amazing ive been lucky ive saw it for free. Its about 1 hr edinbrugh to glasgow depends on traffic . haggis is food you have to try it . As you dont drink try irn brew its soft drink You could go see nessie
there lots of castles , golf courses , beaches that are empty and lots more.
you could hire a car we drive on the left here
see how the make our local drink you dont have to taste it someone else will
what do you want to know.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:06 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Beard Man,

Please promise us that if you see something with the word VIRGIN written on it, you won't try to sacrifice it or stone it to death.......
why would i do that
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:08 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot

thanks alot for the advices ....

i just hope that by the time i reach there it is not going to be raining as heavy as i heared

i want to enjoy the views..

what i really want to do is to ride a horse in the country side .. far better than the best convertable car
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by scottishwildcat
Hi where do you what to go there lots happing next month in edinbrugh there the fringe the tattoo its amazing ive been lucky ive saw it for free. Its about 1 hr edinbrugh to glasgow depends on traffic . haggis is food you have to try it . As you dont drink try irn brew its soft drink You could go see nessie
there lots of castles , golf courses , beaches that are empty and lots more.
you could hire a car we drive on the left here
see how the make our local drink you dont have to taste it someone else will
what do you want to know.
woow alot of activities ..

to be honest i love the nature .. i don't like to stay in the cities alot .. just for a day or two ..but i want to spend as much time as i can far away from the city

horse riding maybe in a green area... (and i know that all UK is going to be green) .. but i hope it will not be raining
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:13 pm
Banned

good night all

time to sleep
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:23 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

HI
here is a website it may help you

www.visitscotland.com

yes you can go horse riding lots stables some coast areas you can go on the beach . fishing ,clay pigeon shooting n water sports and more.
scotland is very very green lots hills n mountains lots fresh air
we have indoor ski place in breahead like the one dubai
Old Jul 26th 2008, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

diver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nicediver2812 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nav_72
Where is edin.... what ever its called - i get head rush if i go north of the watford gap - anything outside the M25 is .... Alien to us Southerners !!!!!
I'm with Nav_72, looked on my AA Road map and north of Watford Gap is just a void with 'Here Be Dragons' written across it.

I'm flying Virgin in and out next week cost is about £500/dhms 3500
Old Jul 26th 2008, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Nav_72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by diver2812
I'm with Nav_72, looked on my AA Road map and north of Watford Gap is just a void with 'Here Be Dragons' written across it.

I'm flying Virgin in and out next week cost is about £500/dhms 3500

We love northerners really - they gave up mushy peas !!!!! ooooo graviiieeeeee !!!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

woow alot of activities ..

to be honest i love the nature .. i don't like to stay in the cities alot .. just for a day or two ..but i want to spend as much time as i can far away from the city

horse riding maybe in a green area... (and i know that all UK is going to be green) .. but i hope it will not be raining
Edinburgh is my home city. You can also consider getting there with Lufthansa or KLM.

There are several festivals on in august - the middle two weeks is when they all run concurrently:

http://www.edinburghfestivals.co.uk/

The Fringe is the biggest.

You should avoid George Street and Rose Street - it is full of Western loving alcohol bars. But make an exception to take a soft drink in The Dome:

http://www.thedomeedinburgh.com/

I could go on and on....
Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

or come to Arbroath, the spiritual home of Scotland....
Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
or come to Arbroath, the spiritual home of Scotland....
...and smoked fish...
Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:55 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

thanks alot for the advices ....

i just hope that by the time i reach there it is not going to be raining as heavy as i heared

i want to enjoy the views..

what i really want to do is to ride a horse in the country side .. far better than the best convertable car

Do you ride side-saddle?

-

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.