fly to england

Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:33 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default fly to england

what is your favorit air-ways to the london and to scotland?

how much it cost and is there a reason for this specific air-ways

what is the cheapest flight ? and how many air ports are there in scotland that you can go to?

i want to visit scotland very soon

and i wana know how much is it going to cost me
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:35 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fly to england

Originally Posted by Beard Man View Post
what is your favorit air-ways to the london and to scotland?

how much it cost and is there a reason for this specific air-ways

what is the cheapest flight ? and how many air ports are there in scotland that you can go to?

i want to visit scotland very soon

and i wana know how much is it going to cost me
BA or Emirates/Etihad are the obvious ones. Direct to Heathrow/Gatwick then, when you get sick of London (as you will!!!) you can hop on a BA flight to Glasgow, Edinburgh or Aberdeen and having a relaxing holiday!!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE View Post
BA or Emirates/Etihad are the obvious ones. Direct to Heathrow/Gatwick then, when you get sick of London (as you will!!!) you can hop on a BA flight to Glasgow, Edinburgh or Aberdeen and having a relaxing holiday!!!
no! get the train up!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:40 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jvr20 View Post
no! get the train up!
Bus from Victoria to Scotland!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:41 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

how much it cost to get to london directly on emirates/etihad airways

and how much it cost to get to glasgow or edinburgh directly from here?? if there is a direct flight

to be honest.. i don't want to go to london i want to see scotland.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by jvr20 View Post
no! get the train up!

I have always wanted to get in a train ...
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:43 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Might I suggest you take the 'riggers express' from Aberdeen to Glasgow one Friday evening... 3 hours of wit and banter to the tune of copious cans of Tennents Super being opened....
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:44 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

how much it cost to get to london directly on emirates/etihad airways

and how much it cost to get to glasgow or edinburgh directly from here?? if there is a direct flight

to be honest.. i don't want to go to london i want to see scotland.
Emirates fly direct from Dubai to Glasgow. Prices on their website...
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:47 am
Banned

thanks
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

if you do that, virgin is the best to fly to london, as far as i'm concerned...

MM, xx
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:53 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

aye I'm flying Dubai to NEwcastle next month, £503, then £33 for first class train ticket to edinburgh - hoots! ah cannae wait to get back up there...
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
if you do that, virgin is the best to fly to london, as far as i'm concerned...

MM, xx

is there something called virgin air ways?

any site for them?

and what is the cost?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

is there something called virgin air ways?

any site for them?

and what is the cost?
Beard man - check out google and see for yourself!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
aye I'm flying Dubai to NEwcastle next month, £503, then £33 for first class train ticket to edinburgh - hoots! ah cannae wait to get back up there...
then we may meet in edinburgh
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:57 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
What you heading up for Spugs? The Festival, the Fringe????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.